Chapter 30. I love you

Hey my Nekos! Yep we have reached the last chapter! *Slowly cries* Haha Anyway i hope you have enjoyed this story. Yeah thinking of the story was pretty hard but it all turned out ok in the end. So this is the last chapter of bleach in our world so i hope you enjoy.

Lets get on with this final Chapter!

Renji's Pov

"What happening to her?!" I ask myself as i lay Naomi down gently onto the floor and rest her head on my lap.

"That move she used...it used a massive amount of her strength and drained quite a bit of her spiritual pressure away. It can be regained if she survives." A voice says from behind us. We all turn and see Naomi's Zanpakuto, Mikadzuki No Neko,and next to her a full albino version of Naomi. Botth of them looked worn out and injured.

"Your Naomi's inner hollow." Ichigo suddenly says.

"Yeah my names Tsuki. Nice to meet cha." She greets. "Someone get Alice or Orihime!" I shout, interrupting there little greetings. "Oh yeah!" Ichigo exclaimed and was about to flashstep away when Unohana appeared infront of him and stopped him.

"Captain Unohana! You made it back to the world of the living." Ichigo said. "Unohana, please help Naomi!" I pleaded. Unohana nodded at me request and started to heal.

Your Pov

{Time skip}

....Where am I? All you could see was black and a light in the distance. You started to run towards the light."HELLO!" You shout. "Renji!? Grimm!? Anyone! Please!" You scream as you start to run faster. Once you reach the light you see two people you never thought you would see again.

"M-mum, D-dad?"

"Hello love. We've missed you." They hold out there arms and you run into them, hugging them.

"Mum...dad...I missed you so much." You cried, tears spilling from your eyes. "Oh our little baby has grown up." They both smile softly at you.

"We're so proud of you Naomi. We want you to live on, With Renji and the others. Your our little girl and we love you." They each plant kiss your forehead.

"Tell your Brother Zack and your sister Emily we miss them just as much as we have missed you. And remember, we love you." They then opened a door next to them. All you could see through the door was a bright yellow light.

"Goodbye Mum, Dad. I love you both so much." You smiled through tears and walked through the door.

Your eyes snapped open and you looked around. This is....squad 4... You thought to yourself. Your eyes wandered around the room until they stopped on 6 figures in the corner. Your vision was still a bit fuzzy since you had just woke up so you couldn't tell who they were.

"Euuuugghhh." You groan as you sit up, stretching and popping the bones back into the right places. "She's awake!" You hear Amy's voice.

"Good mooorrnning...." You yawn and rubbed your eyes with one hand whilst putting the other on the top of your head.

"So im out of bankai huh." You then looked back and the group and nearly choked on the air when you saw who was there.

"Z-z-Zack! E-E-Emily!" You exclaimed, stairing at your siblings. "Hey Naomi. We have been told all about this soul reaper stuff. After your fight we got a call. It was izzy telling us that if we didn't get the next train back here she would sacrifice us to shrek."

You giggled a bit before letting your older brother continue.

"So both of us got the first train back here from London and then your ginger friend Ichigo explained everything." He said, making movements with his arms while explaining.