Chapter 11. Renji's place

Another chapter! I would actually like to know what renji's home would look like if they showed it in the anime. Anyway please Vote and comment and I hope you enjoy this chapter of Bleach in our world!

Renji's pov

Oh my god! Why did head captain yamamoto tell her to stay with me? This is going to be so awkward! Me, Naomi and Captain Kuchiki are currently walking through the seireitei back to squad 6. I decide to listen in on Naomi and the Captain's conversation.

"So captain Kuchiki I would just like to say I think your pretty amazing. You are one of the most loved captain's in bleach. I think your zanpakuto is absolutely beautiful. The way the blades look like cherry blossems, it's nice." I felt jealous, why can't i be praised by her? I waited to see my captain's reaction. What happened next though really surprised me.

Captain Kuchiki smiled at her.

HE SMILED!

Captain Kuchiki smiles for no one!

"Thanks Naomi, no one apart from Rukia has said anything like that to me. No one really approaches me front on like you just did." He says in a tone i have never heard him use.

We had now arrived at my quarters, me and Naomi said our goodnight to my captain. "Goodnight captain" I say bowing. "Yeah goodnight captain Kuchiki, I very much look forward to our training tomorrow." Naomi added after, also bowing.

"Goodnight Renji, goodnight Naomi." He says and then walks off.

Naomi turns and faces me. "So this is were you live, we never see it in the anime so this is gonna be awesome!" I blush and say " Its not as good as ya think." When i open the door I see Naomi's eyes sparkle. My quarter's aren't anything special. It just has a bathroom, living room, a kitchen and a bedroom.

WAIT!
Where is Naomi gonna sleep?
She can't sleep in the same bed as me!

Oh right, I have a futon in my wardrobe, lucky.

"So.." I look at her and wait for her to continue. " ima make us some food, ok. So you go sit down and relax ren-ren." She gives me a thumbs up sign and pulls a tounge.

Hearing the nickname she gave me made me go bright red. She walks off into the kitchen and i sit down on the couch wondering what to do. "I know!" I grab my phone and go to my contacts. Ichigo had put his number on my phone a while back in case I needed him.

"Hello?" Ichigo answers the phone

Phone conversation.

Renji: ichigo! I need some advice! Head captain told Naomi that she has to stay with me! What do I do?

Ichigo: *laughing* well try and confess, there's no better time than now.

Renji: ok I'll try, thanks ichigo. Oh and there something i need to tell ya.

Ichigo :what is it renji?

Renji: Naomi made captain Kuchiki SMILE!

*silence*

Ichigo: WHAT BYAKUYA SMILED! I thought it was impossible!

Renji: I know right. Anyway I'm gonna go now thanks for the advice man.

End of phone conversation

I hung up just in time as naomi walked in with two big plates of curry.

"You like a lot of food don't ya." She said smirking. I nodded and we both started to eat.

{Time skip}

"Wow Naomi you sure can cook, that was FANTASTIC!" I say rubbing my now full stomach.

Her cheeks went red and she said " thanks it was my mum's recipe." I instantly see the sadness in her eyes. "N-Naomi c-can I tell you somethi-" before I could finish someone knocks on the door. My face instantly turns to a scowl.

Why does I always get interrupted?

"Oh i wonder who that could be?" Naomi said looking at the door. I grumble some curses and get up going to the door. Naomi followed close behind me.  I opened the door to see Momo and Izuru smiling. "Hello renji, sorry for coming over this late." Izuru apologized.

"Oh is the girl from the meeting really staying here?" Momo asked excitedly. Naomi slowly poked her head out from behind me.

She looks so cute! I though in my mind.

"Hello I'm Naomi neko. It's nice to meet you in real life." She smiles.

Your pov

Momo and izuru, two amazing characters from the anime, coming here to see me?! It's not like i don't want them here but I was enjoying my time alone with Renji.

"Just before we go into any other conversation I just wanna say your both amazing! Momo your so cute, but at the same time your strong. Izuru your strong, cool and adorably shy." Momos face brightens at your words and izurus cheeks go I light pink.

You go to your backpack and grab two drawings. Just before you left your house you had drawn all of the bleach characters. It was hard work but you did it. "Here please except these." You hand them each a drawing of themselves.

"Oh thank you, it's wonderful!" Momo smiles and hugs you.

"Thanks, it's getting late, we'll talk soon ok?" Izuru says. "Sure bye!" You wave them off and once there gone you let out a sigh of relief.

Now it's just me and Renji, maybe I should confess..... no he probably likes Rukia. Your smile falls as you think about it. Renji probably likes Rukia and will never like me more than a friend. I'm just a stupid fat idiot. It will never be more than friendship.

"Hey Naomi, are you ok?" Renji is suddenly in front of you with a worried look.

"Oh it's nothing, I'm just tired." You half lie. You are pretty tired but that's not what's bothering you.

"Lets go to sleep then, I'm tired too after today." He yawns and leads you into his room.

You face flushes pink. We are gonna sleep in the same room!  He walks over to the wardrobe and pulls a futon out.

{Time skip}

Renji pov

I lay on my bed, I had finished preparing the futon for Naomi and now she is just getting changed in my bathroom. She had to borrow one of my long shirts because she didn't bring any night clothes. Her blush when I handed her the shirt was adorable. Sleep was taking over me and before I was completely out, Naomi walked in. I could just make out her figure in my shirt.

She looks so cute, she so adorable in my shirt.

I hear her chuckle and then light footsteps approach my bed. "Goodnight ren-ren, have sweet dreams." She whispers and ruffles my red hair a little. "It's so soft and it looks amazing out of the hair tie. You look so peaceful while sleeping." She adds.

She thinks I'm asleep.

To my disappointment she stops stroking my hair and goes to the futon. Then sleep takes over me.

Hmmm, I wanna stroke renjis hair.... Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter. Let me no what you think. More chapters coming soon, I no these past few chapters haven't been the best and I'm sorry about that.

Until next time Bye- Jude xoxox