Chapter 1

Belina looked round her new apartment in awe. Just as she had wanted, a mini and beautiful apartment to start a new life in this new city she has just moved into. A smile crept on her face as she surveys the environment which she has just settled in. A new life was all Belina wanted, she didn't want her past hunting her here. She has to put herself together in order to forgive herself for her ugly and terrible acts in the past. She gazes at the furnitures and they were just as good as the ones in her own city where she had fled. All these thought popped into her head that she didn't realise the phone she had left on the couch while moving about the sitting room was beeping and then it suddenly rang..

BELINA'S POV
-----------------------
As I turned towards the kitchen to reach out for a glass of water, I noticed the vibration of my phone on the couch and I stretched my hand to take it. I was surprised because I had just moved into this country and I barely knew anyone. I just three contact on my phone. The house caretaker, the secretary I just submitted my application letter to and a girl I met in taxi which I was sure she wasn't the one who sent the text. I glanced over the phone in panic wondering who the hell it was that just sent me a text. I feared that it might be someone from my past, so I was scared to open the inbox. I just steered at it for a long while before finally giving in courage to open it. I opened it and gosh it was the secretary from paper works industry. The industry I went for interview the day before and I felt a warmth over my heart.

" Hi miss Belina! You have just been offered the post of a clerical staff in our industry. Work begins tomorrow by 7.am sharp.
Signed management."
I beamed in so... much joy and indeed this was a new life and a new chapter for me. I had finally began to settle in a strange city and I was just so excited. Not long afterwards another text came in through my mail and I immediately opened it with the thought that it was definitely from the paper industry. But to my surprise it was from the R. rockers industry, an industry I also submitted an application letter too.... And I was overjoyed because I actually preferred R. rockers to paper industry. I had heard from people around that the ceo of R.rockers owned almost all the industry in this city and beyond. I heard from a girl the other day that their workers get fat pay and I rubbed both hands together in pleasure. It didn't take me too... much time to call the paper industry and to inform them that I wasn't coming back.
" Its not that you are needed anyway, we just wanted to give you the job because of your overbearing pleas to the manager" I heard the secretary say over the phone and I got madly furious. I didn't wait for her to complete her speech before I hung the phone. My gaze narrowed towards the window where the evening cool breeze was coming from and I felt its tenderness on my skin. I slid out my thick cloth into soft silky night gown, and I lay on the bed with my phone over my head steering at the message from the R.rockers industry to work as a secretary in the day and at night a cleaner, for a huge amount of money. I spotted the arena where I was asked to resume the next day at 6. 30 on point and I fell asleep right away.