Chapter 13

BELINA'S POV

A brand new car drove past and stopped right in front of me and I definitely knew who it was. It was Zuk Zuk.

"Get in" His masculine deep voice orded as he unlocked the vehicle and I obeyed immediately as I had no other choice being stranded.

"Why are you helping me???" I asked surprised he had come to my rescue, he shouldn't be doing this especially as Lady Jane was mad at me.

"Questionssss... Can't you ever be grateful? You ask a lot of questions. I told you earlier that I am only helping you because I was ordered to keep an eye on you and make sure you are safe at all times by the General." Zuk zuk said

Why was the General helping me. Why is everything so.. strange...

" Where are you taking me to? "  I asked to make sure that he doesn't return me to that horrible Mansion.

" To your apartment.. Where else are you going if not your apartment" Zuk Zuk expressed looking away.

"But my work...."

I couldn't complete my words when Zuk Zuk arrogantly interrupted

"You have been fired from the work you are talking about."

He was right I had been fired from the work. How was I going to start a new life and where was I going to see a new job. I couldn't stay at home jobless and penniless, I needed a work to help me keep myself  together.

I hardly knew this country and where to get a new Job. I had to sweat and go extra miles in order to secure the work at paper works industry and R.rockers Industry.

"Are you a good actress?" Zuk Zuk masculine deep voice suddenly interrupted my thoughts.

Why was he asking such a question... I hope he is not planning to ask me to act like his girlfriend or General's own  because I would definitely not do that.

"Errrr.... it depends" I answered not wanting to give him a direct answer..

" Yes or No" Zuk Zuk asked narrowing his gaze towards me.

"Yes I am a good actress but I don't act as a pretence partner for anybody" I answered satisfied my answer.

"Says who that I want you to act like anyone's partner.. You are so.. funny hahaha hahaha.. I have this business card that was given to lady Jane last week but she turned it down and asked me to throw it away but I kept it  because I felt that I might find someone who would needs it, instead of wasting such opportunity. I know you just got fired from your work and you seem desperate to replace it, so this may be of great help to you. It's a contract to the acting industry. Have it. " Zuk zuk said handing over a business card to me.
" Tell them you are from the General. "

Words couldn't explain my joy at the moment. Acting had been one of my dream and  ambition since I was kid. I had featured in a movie once when I was nine years old. I acted the part of a rich spoilt daughter. And I was awarded for my acting skills.

This new opportunity was like a brand new dream come true. I was going to be able to finally pursue my own dream. My mind drifted to my mother. She separated with my dad when I was just five and she raised me  up till I was sixteen before she was declared missing two days to my sixteenth birthday and since then, my life had been so.. horrible.

"We are here. Make sure to visit the entertainment industry tomorrow." Zuk zuk stopped at my apartment and I was astonished.

"How do you know my house?" I asked with astonishment written all over my face.

" Just say thank you." Zuk Zuk  maintained as he alighted from the vehicle to open the passenger door for me.

"Thank You so...... much Zuk zuk" I said as I planted a small kiss on his forehead and dashed off to my apartment immediately because I didn't want to see the look on his face. I knew it would definitely make me hate myself for what I just did.

ZUK ZUK POV
________________

She planted a kiss on my forehead and dashed off like a scared cat. I could only steer at her silhouette and  wonder of what type of a girl she is.

This girl was such a sweet little angel. I couldn't definitely continue with the plan Lady Jane and Grey Ray had against her. Unlike what I was told about her she had such a sweet and innocent soul.

I was trained to be a very hard man.  So that I could work for the great General. I hardly felt  any emotions or pain. I was like a thing just like the General cold, strong and evil.

Once I have a notion about someone I never change it. I was made to have a bad notion about Lina, I was made to hate her and  want to harm her but being with her feels like comfort and peace and joy and happiness. My whole personalty changes. I couldn't blame General  for acting really nice and caring towards her. If you were close to her you would definitely not want to harm her.

No matter what is going to happen, Just like General I am going to protect her with all my power and ability against any enemy.

"Over... Over..
Zuk Zuk the General is back and your presence is needed urgently at the secret lounge."

Damn... Lady Jane must have caused some trouble again.
...................

PLEASE DON'T JUST READ.. MAKE SURE YOU LIKE AND COMMENT AND ALSO FOLLOW..

I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU ALL LIKE THE NOVEL....😚 😚 😚

COURTESY..
TUNXICUTE.....