Chapter 10

Belina walked out of the hall and sighted a taxi man driving roughly towards her. Then she remembered that the money she transferred to the taxi man who had dropped her earlier today was reversed into her account and now her phone was dead, she couldn't make any transfer. She didn't even have a dine to pay her ticket home. She had forgotten to tell Paul. The taxi man drove towards her and stopped infront of her.

" it's you!!! Yess... I recognise this face. You are the lady who entered my taxi and refused to pay me for the ride. You lied you to me you transferred the money when you didn't." The taxi man yelled in annoyance.

"yes it's me and I am very sorry. I made the transaction but it was reversed to my account. It isn't my fault." Belina pleaded with the taxi man.

" Then what are you waiting for?? Make the transfer now. I need to deliver all the day's money to Gen.". The taxi man ranted.

" uhhhrrrr.. I have a little problem sir. My phone is off so I can't make a transfer and I don't have my card with me. I left it in my purse and right now my purse is with someone. " Belina stuttered expecting his furious reply.

" What... You liar!! That's what you all pretty ladies try to do with old men like us. Dupe us and try to hide behind pretty faces" the taxi man said as he gripped Belina's dress.

" Wait... You are going to rip my dress off if you keep pulling it that way..." Belina babbled trying to free herself off his sharp hold.

" if that's what it's going to take for me to get my money back. Then I don't care. I have to deliver my profit for today to Gen. What would I tell him happened to your money???. I am going to strip you off the gown and sell it. I am sure it will fetch me good money to cover up your debt and keep some change too." The taxi man said making attempts to strip Belina..

" Noo.. You can't do this to me.. " Belina sobbed as a brand new mc laren  car drove across them and stopped. A young handsome man in his early twenties alighted from the vehicle and moved towards the taxi man.

" Old man goof. Leave her alone."  he commanded.

" she duped me of my ride and I have to deliver to Gen nowww.." He said letting go of me.

" General demands you leave her now..." The man said and the taxi man quickly let go of Belina.

BELINA'S POV.
-----------------------------
I was happy that whoever this person was just saved my life and reputation. I just imagined if that taxi man had ripped my dress as he threatened to, I would probably have my pictures all over the Internet as everyone was steering at us.

I didn't know who this guy was but he was helping me. He made mention of a General. Could it be General black he was referring to?

He beckoned me to follow him into his car and I was hesitant at first but considering that I had no dine to get home and he just saved my image. I obediently followed him into his car.

"Thank you for saving me" I thanked him but instead he said to me.

" I didn't do anything.. Its not me you need to thank, its the General who saved you." The guy said and began driving.

"what is your name?"  I asked trying to make sure I was in safe hands.

" My name is zuk zuk. I am from the General." He answered me without steering at me.

"Alright.. Thanks to whoever the  General is for saving my life, I am going to give him his money tomorrow." I said hoping to get a more reasonable reply.

" You are going to pay who.... Hahaha hahaha ha... Stop it Lina... Hahaha"  Zuk zuk said laughing hard on the steering.

" Why are you laughing?" I asked amused by his sense of humor which I didn't consider funny at all.

" Who the hell are you to think you can pay  General.. A entire generation of your lineage can't pay him."  Zuk Zuk said increasing the tempo of his speed.

Although I didn't find his last statement funny at all but my mind drifted as the increasing of the tempo of speed of the vehicle jerked me back to reality. The Vehicle was going through a direction I knew nothing about.

" Where are you taking me to?. " I asked frowning hard'   "

" To the Master...". he answered looking at my sour  expression through the rear mirror.

" Whattt.....!!!!!  You can't... You are kidding right??? Take me to my apartment or I will call 911 right now and tell them you are a kidnapper". I screamed banging the seat hardd...

"Watch it Lina. If you call 911 there is absolutely nothing they can do about it because they are all under General black." I heard him snort loudly realasing a terrible laughter afterwards.

"General black.... Ohh he's the General everyone is obedient to but what about  Ray.. .." 

The thought of Paul's words swept through my mind. And a smile crept on my face. I began to imagine Paul and I getting married and having beautiful kids. I imagined Paul and I walking hand in hand in his industry with my daughter and son.

Everything seemed just soo... magical and then the car drove into a big masion down to the garage and it parked.