Chapter 18

BELINA'S POV
______________________

I walked out of the industry feeling all weak and tired. I had done alot of rehearsals for the upcoming movie and it was telling on my body. We were made to work 5x harder as the thriller was supposed to be out by the weekend. Everyone looked forward to the thriller, so we were not expected to let them down.

I wanted to board a taxi home but I remembered also that I had a date with Paul  which was fixed by 4:00 pm today at the crabs and slime restaurant and I couldn't miss it for anything.

I boarded a taxi straight to the crab and slime restaurant and I met Paul already settled down there faithfully waiting for me with his head looking outside the high windows of the crabs and slime and I loved him with all my heart already. I walked to him and sat with him on the table. He smiled at me and whispered into my ears.

"You are a sweet little angel Lina"

With those few words I could already feel my pulse. I couldn't help but blush inwardly. He took my hands and pressed it into his and I felt his hand shaking.

" Are you okay Paul?" I said not understanding why his hands were shaking.

"I am okay Belina. If you are asking because you feel my hands shaking, it's because I am leaving this country tommorow. But you won't be able to come with me nor will I be able to communicate with you." Paul said holding my hands tighter.

" Why won't we be able to communicate my love" I said with tears filled in my eyes that I didn't realise I had just called Paul *my love*

His face brightened up a little with a wide smile and then his countenance fell again.
"I can't tell you Lina but I promise to come back for you very soon. I will do all it takes to come back from you because I" LOVE" you with all my heart" Paul said looking straight into my eyes.

"What are you saying Paul.....please  tell me this is all a joke Paul....You have to be kidding" I cried out and Paul pulled me in for a hug.

"Lina... Its beyond my capacity. If I could I would never cut communication with you but if I don't our life will be in danger. I am sorry Lina there is nothing I can do" Paul said patting me.

I let go of Paul and walked out if the restaurant in tears and anger...  I heard Paul shout my name after me but I didn't turn to look at him.  I walked as fast as my leg could carry me and took a taxi home. My eyes were filled with tears and I regretted my actions almost immediately. Why did I walk away when I knew that I wasn't going to see or hear from him again?.

I reached out for my phone and dailed his line but it was switched off..Uncontrollable tears fell from my eyes. I had let my emotions take over me. I was sure I was going to live each day to regret my actions and the worst of all was that I was never going to see Paul again.

PAUL'S POV
___________________

Zuk zuk  smashed my phone before my very eyes as Belina boarded the taxi. The General was standing behind him with his face all grey and wild.

" I don't want to ever see you with her again. I gave you today as your last day to spend with her and all you could do is make her cry?" General black said moving towards me.

" She wouldn't have cried if you didn't ask me to stop seeing her and stop calling her even when I travel to my country. That is what hurt her. You hurt her General " I said looking forward trying to avoid his gaze

Zuk zuk moved to me with his hands pulled out as a slap was swept over my face and I felt the gush of blood in my mouth . "  Don't you ever speak to the General that way again. "

The General moved close to me and pulled me above the ground with one hands. I felt my throat burning with the pain of his hard grip"I don't want to ever see you with Lina again. Not even close to her or through the phone again." He concluded and he walked away with Zuk Zuk walking perfectly behind him.

Young master walked up to me and whispered over to my ears

"I know you don't like the way the General just treated you but if you don't mind I can help you take a revenge on him".

"Take a revenge over the General? Is this some kind of joke or something. Nobody has been able to harm or hurt the General right from childhood. He has always been so.. Strong, fierce, blunt, sharp and fearless. I am sorry but I am not interested in starting a battle I have already lost. Thank you. " I said and walked towards his newly parked Mercedes benz.

*******'*****************************.

Young master walked towards the General and winked at him. That's guy is never going to come near Lina with the way you've threatened himm... Haha haha.

General black doesn't look at him nor answer him but walks into the limousine and Young master also hop into the car while Zuk Zuk drives the car.