Chapter 16

BELINA'S POV.
___________________
I walked into the acting industry and my whole body felt weak with nervousness. I saw a lot of celebrities walking in and out, wearing cool outfits and I felt so.. ..much intimidated.

I hurriedly walked towards  Gam's     office and I met him smiling with his teeth wide open.
" Congratulations you are truly from the General. He confirmed it himself.

Really was that what was making him so... happy?

" Alright Mr Gam. "

" The name's Gam not "Mr". Anyway Linda and Laura will be here any minute. They are the stylist and make up artist for you. They are actually the best in this industry. I got them specifically for you since you are from the general himself. "

" Alright Mr Gam.. I mean Gam. " I said quickly correcting myself.

" Get used to it. " Gam said as two ladies walk in elegantly into the office.

" Hey Gam!! We are here!!!! who are we styling today? "one of the ladies asked steering deeply into my eyes.

" Pardon my manners. Linda and Laura this is Belina Cassidy and Belina this is  Laura and Linda. Belina is the lady you will be styling for the audition. Mind you... try your best because she's from the General. Linda is the make up artist and Laura is the costume designer. " Gam said moving aside for us to exchange peasantry.

" Are you ready for your cosmetic and costume?. We will be your best for sure. I like you skin, it looks flawless and you are quite a unique pretty lady. What role are you auditing? " Laura said as a smile flushed over her pretty face.

"uhmm... I think the support lead role is perfect for me."I answered in the sweetest manner at which I could.

" Nice one belina " Gam winked and asked me to go along with Laura and Linda.

Laura and Linda  looked very perfect in their sexy gala gowns and heels. They smiled and made jokes all time, one would think they were sisters.

They worked for Mr Gam and his crew only.

" Beautiful lady Lina we are at our costume room. Do take a sit and feel comfortable while we perform our magic." Laura said with both eyes popping out.

I liked Laura over Linda, she seemed like the more friendly one but Linda was also very cheerful and friendly. My phoned beeped and I quickly checked it to see who it was that was calling.

" Hello Lina, it's me Paul from the R.rockers Industry. After the party, I haven't heard from you ever since. Are you okay?" Paul's voice resonated over the phone.

"  Yes I am.
Paul.. I am sorry I haven't called you since the party. I have been so.. busy with my schedules. I am very sorry, how have you been?" I replied feeling a little guilt in me.

" I have been doing poorly because of your absence in the past few days. Why haven't you been in work lately? Mary is worried about you and if you stay too long you could  loose your job. " Paul exaclaimed.

"Which Job? Is it the one I have lost already. I got fired two days ago from the industry."  I said not feigning a single hint of sadness.

" That's not too good. What happened! We need to talk Lina... Where can we meet? What about crabs and slime tommorow at 4pm, is that fine by you?. " Paul added the last part to give me a chance to decide.

"It's fine."  I answered smiling inwardly.

" Alright Lina... See you tommorow,  till then please take a good care of yourself." Paul hung up

A smile crept across my face. I was going to be seeing Paul again tommorow in what seemed to me like a date.

"Why are you smiling or do you like the make up and costume?" Linda asked this time, it was then I realised that the two designers have been working on me the whole time.

"You are so... Pretty Belina and you have such a great hot body. This costume fits you greatly." Laura complimented.

I stood up to look at the mirror and I couldn't believe myself. I had transformed totally. Indeed Linda and Laura were great stylist.

I heard the bell ring for audition time and I rushed out with other celebrities to the acting studio.

"Who is she?" I heard one celebrity say as she pointed over to me.

" We haven't even started the real filming of the movie and she is dressed like this.." I heard the second lady reply.

" I think she is new here, you know how those girls act when  they are just new trying to seduce the directors and young master so that they can be picked. Mtcheeeeewww". The first girl said eyeing me.

"she's just lucky she is damn pretty or else..." the other girl answered and they walked away from my side.

"Look... Is she new here? She's so.. pretty with a tender and  flawless skin. I am sure she must be a model" Another girl behind me said very loudly and I began to feel very uncomfortable.

"She is the most pretty lady here yunno" I heard another voice whisper and I felt fraustrated.

A young tall handsome man emerged from behind the curtains and immediately everyone went silent. The young man nodded to the directors including Gam and the audition began.

" The movie.
It's a story about a young poor lady Tasha  who fell in love with a multi billionaire ceo named ken and the two fell deeply in love. She tells her best friend  Ann about it and her best friend pretends to be very happy for her, meanwhile her best friend is jealous of her and also desires the multi billionaire ceo for herself. Ann secretly goes to the ceo and tells him that he was too rich for her very poor best friend Tasha. She tried to seduce Ken but he won't bulge. Then she plans to poison Tasha.
Ann gets poison and puts it into a wine which she gifts to Tasha who gives it to Ken when he came visiting  her in the night  cause she had nothing to offer him. Ken drinks the wine and dies immediately in her room. Tasha is scared and in panic as she also stabs herself to death to join her one and only beloved. She dies on Ken in the night as  a shooting stars rises in the sky.

#STAR NIGHT#....

"Let the scene 1 begin. The leading role is working in a boutique as an attendant and she accidentally hits the ceo Ken who comes to get some clothes."