Chapter 1

💜Greetings. Now just note that this isn't your average Hybrid book because I don't know jack shit about hybrids. So I'm making it up as I go. Also, I know that a female tiger is called a tigress but I don't like that so I'm going to call her a tiger. That's it. Hope you Enjoy.💜

Leigh-Anne opened the door to her home seeing the lioness laying on the couch asleep. She slept without a care in the world. Leigh put her things down walking into the living room. Her jaw dropped when she saw the mess the lioness made.

The other couch was scratched up and the glass on her table was broken. Glass and cotton littered the floor.

"Jade!" The lioness jumped up before getting off of the couch walking over to Leigh-Anne. She rubbed her head into the woman's legs purring quietly.

"Hi baby," she said, scratching behind her ears. Forgetting that she was mad at the lioness. "We need to talk"she said and the girl shifted to her hybrid form. Her wild curly hair resembling a lion's mane. How ironic. She had round ears and a long tail with a black tassle on the end.

The woman was naked. But she didn't mind. She spent most of her time in hybrid form naked. She loved that Leigh-Anne let her be free. Previously she was kept in clothes and a cage for long periods of time. She looked around the room swaying side to side with her tail in her hands.

"I'm sorry Baba" She mumbled

" Why did you do this love? I was only gone for about nine hours."

" You left me." Leigh-Anne had been home with Jade for about 5 months. Today was her first day back at work. Leigh sat down on her couch that wasn't destroyed. Jade climbed into her lap and leaned in to peck her lips. Leigh-Anne leaned away from the girl causing Jade to whine.

"Just because I left doesn't mean for you to tear up the house. I should get you a babysitter." Jade moved onto her own cushion folding her arms across her chest.

"Don't be a brat, baby." Leigh spoke as she kissed the girls forehead, getting up to find something for them to eat. She decided to make some spaghetti. She stood near the stove on her phone. When she noticed something. As she started typing in hybrid in an attempt to find a babysitter for Jade,she saw Jade's recent searches from her computer. 'Hybrid Auctions Near me' and 'Hybrids for sale'.

Did Jade want a friend? She would talk to her a bit later.

"Baby, Come eat" Leigh called once she finished cooking. She handed Jade the plate and grabbed her own plate carrying it to the table.

"Come in the kitchen and eat babe" Leigh-Anne had assumed that Jade was in the living room because she wasn't at the table.

"I'm right here." The woman was on the floor near Leigh's seat.

"Get up. I keep telling you about that. Come sit at the table." Jade stood up and apologized before sitting in her girlfriend's lap. She was most comfortable in Leigh-Anne's lap. She wasn't allowed in chairs in public or before Leigh-Anne got her so it was instinct. She shoved the food into her mouth barely chewing before swallowing.

"Jade" Leigh-Anne warned as she pulled the plate away. She had Jade for about 5 months now but Jade still had certain habits that drove Leigh-Anne crazy. Like eating and sleeping on the floor and scarfing her food as if it's her last meal.

The last thing she expected was for Jade to growl at her.

"Did you just growl at me?" Leigh asked in shock, she got no response. Jade had never growled at her before. She apologized, her round ears flat against her head.

"Slow down" She said, putting the plate back in front of her. Leigh-Anne was still trying to break jade out of some of the habits that she has. She quickly finished her food, licking her fingers and plate clean. Leigh-Anne got up giving her more food this time feeding her so she didn't make herself sick.