Chapter 20

Leigh-Anne and Jesy were sleeping when the flight attendant came by. It wasn't the same woman from earlier.

"Are you two hungry?" She asked the hybrids who stopped playing air hockey on the tablet to look up at her.

"No thank you miss" Perrie politely declined going back to the game. Since Jade wasn't paying attention she was scoring free points.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, mama brought us snacks. We have to ask first" Jade told her

"Want to see the snacks I have?"

"Oooh I'll ask mama" Perrie got up to tap Leigh-Anne. 

"No, you don't have to ask. I have cookies, candy and fizzy drinks"

"I want fizzy drinks please"

"I want candy. The long one and the special candy"

The woman handed Jade a can of sprite and Perrie a nerds rope.

"I don't know what the special candy is dear. But I have a snack pack. Would you like that?"

"Yes!" Jade wanted it all.

"Jade mama said-"

"Its okay mama is sleep" Perrie nodded reaching out for the fifty-five dollar box with about seven snacks in it. The woman handed it to the hybrids. She knew what she was doing. She wasn't supposed to sell to hybrids.

"Alright you two be good. I'll be back in a few hours"

"Thank you miss!"

The snacks kept the hybrids quiet for an hour.

"What about if we eat the candy with these" Perrie put the nerds rope on top of the Taki.

"Try this" she gave Jade some takis. It was good so she grabbed a few more. She was eating them until it started to burn her mouth. She fanned her mouth drinking the sprite. Which made it worse.

She began to pant trying to cool her tongue down. Perrie was laughing at her.

"Amma." Jade tapped Jesy knowing that if she tapped Leigh-Anne she and Perrie would get in trouble.

"Yes baby, what's wrong"

"Need . . . Water" She told Jesy pointing at her mouth.

Jesy sat up reaching into the bag taking out a bottle of water. Handing it to Jade.

"What is all of this?"  She looked around at all the snack wrappers that littered the air mattress.

"The lady gave it to us amma"  Perrie told her, offering her some cookie crumbs.

"No thank you, how did you pay for it bubba?"

"Its free!" Perrie cheered

Leigh-Anne shifted. She was sleeping in Jesy's lap. The three of them froze. They didn't want to wake her up. She needed a nap.

"Use your inside voice bubba" Jesy told Perrie.

"Sorry, can you play with us amma, we're bored. Right Jade?"

"Uh huh"

"You need to sleep. We still have a little over six hours." Jesy was looking for the patches that Leigh-Anne put on their arms to put them to sleep.

"Do you need to go potty before I put these on?" She asked when she found them.

Both shook their heads.

"Come please perrie" Perrie held her hand out she liked the patches. Jesy put it on her arm and did the same to Jade.

"Now lay down and try to get some sleep for me bubbas. I'll play with you guys when you wake up okay?"