Chapter 8

"Lets make baba dinner, bubba" Jade suggested.

"Perrie get fish" Perrie ran to the back door sliding it open.

"Me too!" Jade followed her and they went down to the creek.

They started catching fish but it quickly just turned into games and fun.

"Catch Perrie, catch Perrie" Perrie taunted Jade from the other side of the creek. She's super playful and fun to be around, Jade found her adorable when she wasn't trying to steal her baba. She jumped over the creek chasing the Tiger hybrid.

"I will catch you" Jade smiled as she got closer to Perrie.

"Nooooo"

" Yes. Got ya" Jade held the back of perries onesie.

"No, can't hold Perrie." Perrie whined. She began to cry so Jade let her go and she ran off giggling.

"That's not fair. Youre not being fair bubba."

"Just too slow" perrie shrugged as if she didn't just cheat. Jade shifted and ran after Perrie full speed and Perrie shifted as well. Jade crashed into Perrie and they both fell into a ditch.

Meanwhile Leigh-Anne called the hybrids again. They were usually on the phone with her all day. She got called into another meeting so she would be home late. She figured it was better to be safe than sorry. She dialed Jesy waiting for her to pick up.

"Hello"

"Hey, Can you please, please,please do me a solid?"

"Yeah"

"Can you go to my house and check on my babies? You don't have to speak to them or anything if you don't want to or feel comfortable doing so, I just want to know that they're okay. "

"Leigh-Anne. . . ."

"I'm worried. You can text me if you see them through the window. I haven't put cameras in the house. I don't really want to."

"Alright. I'll text you when I get there." Leigh-Anne nodded hanging up, maybe she needed a few monitors inside her house but she wouldn't do it. She felt like it would not only be an invasion of her own property but the hybrids' as well.

-

"Jade. . .Perrie" Jesy called as she roamed through the house. She didn't bother checking outside right away because Leigh-Anne would leave the door open sometimes for a little breeze.

She checked the house before going into the backyard. She turned around when she heard the door slam behind her.

"Lock it!! Lock itt!!" Perrie screeched and Jade put the silver metal into the lock at the top of the door.

"It's a wild baba stealer!!" Jade stuck her tongue out at Jesy.

"Animal!!"

The audacity. Jesy shook her head, she should've known better. She took a video of them acting out, shaking their bums at her and giving her the middle finger.

"I'm going to tell your baba"

"Her believe Jade more than you" Jade blew a raspberry at her. Jesy was antagonizing them to get more response for her video that she could show Leigh-Anne about her bratty hybrids.

"All of this because I'm marrying your baba?"

"Fake marry. Not real"

"We're going to seal the deal with a kiss." She said from behind the camera.

"Jade seal deal with bite" She smiled adorably at the woman. Perrie was sitting in front of the window frowning.

"Whats wrong with pez?"