Chapter 7

Leigh-Anne was running late as usual.Only this time it was her fault. Usually its Jade begging her to stay home or make her breakfast but she overslept. She was so uncomfortable on the floor, So when she got up to her room to get to dressed she couldnt help but lay in her bed for a quick five minutes which turned into two hours. She was in the kitchen writing a note for her babies.

Call me when you wake up. I'm at work. Yes, I'm coming back. I should be home by 7 please behave and don't tear up the house. I love you both.
-Baba

She rushed to work and sat in her empty office. She was bored out of her mind.Her parents told her not to come to the meeting as there was only about an hour left.She was waiting for Jade and Perrie to call.

Jade was taking out ingredients to make Perrie tea. She watched Leigh-Anne make it for her several times but shes never made it herself.

"It says that shes at work,shes coming back home at seven and that we need to behave. And call her. We have to call her. i'll go get my ipad" Jade ran up to her closet to get her ipad. When she noticed that it looked different. She smiled, calling Leigh-Anne. She answered right away.

"Thank you mommy!"

"Aww you're welcome baby. Is Perrie awake?"

"Yes, she's not feeling well so I'm making her tea."

"Dont you think you should be in the kitchen then?" Jade nodded running downstairs into the kitchen.

"Here say hi to baba" She gave Perrie the ipad.

"Hi baba" she sniffled, wiping her nose with her sleeve.

"Oh no, Are you okay? What hurts?"

"Everything"

"Do you need me to come home?"

"No, Jade said that she will take care of me shes making me tea." She heard the stove tick and she asked Perrie to turn the camera around. She watched Jade struggle with the knob.

"Use the electric kettle babe" Jade poured water into the electric kettle. She climbed onto the counter to get a cup. She put brown sugar,lemon juice,honey, ginger and a teabag.

"Be careful Jade"

"I am!"

Leigh-Anne watched as she poured the boiling water. Handing the cup to perrie.

"What do you two want for breakfast?" She was going to send them some breakfast, she didn't want them cooking, well trying to.

-

Jade ran to the door when the doorbell rang.

"Thank you!! Bye bye" She waved at the delivery man kicking all the boxes into the house.

"Pezza!!"

"Perrie!!"

"Hmm"

"I got toys, look." Jade went into the kitchen grabbing a scissors she cut the boxes open pouring the toys all over the floor. There were plushies, balls, slime, clay and just about every messy toy you could think of.

"We can paint for mama pez."

"No Jade" She groaned. She wanted to sleep, she wasnt feeling well.

"Fine. I'll play by myself."

A few hours later Leigh-Anne walked into the house waiting to be tackled by her hybrids. She opened her eyes when she didn't hear or feel them.

She stepped out of her house hoping that it was all a dream and that her house wasn't trashed like this. She opened the door again and her body filled with rage. There was no way, She just cleaned her house top to bottom and now she couldn't even see her floor. She didn't like mess and this was one hundred times worse than 'a mess'. She went straight to her room. She needed to calm down before talking to the hybrids.