Chapter 10

Jade and Perrie have been small for a few days now and Leigh-Anne was soaking it up. Jesy was a big help, it seemed that she preferred the hybrids in their headspace.

Jade was laying on Leigh-Anne. Leigh, Jesy and Perrie were still sleeping. Jade wanted to go back to sleep as well but Leigh-Anne made her a deal. She said that if she behaved the whole week she would take her to the park. Which she did, she behaved and made Perrie behave too so that she could come along.

She nudged Perrie. She was lying in between Jesy and Leigh-Anne.

"Pez! Pezza! Psst!"

"Jade nooo"

"Yes, mama is going to take us to the park remember?" Perrie nodded, sitting up rubbing her eyes. She was really sleepy. Jade sat with her in between the two women.

"Good morning bubba" Perrie smiled when Jade kissed her lips. The two giggled, Jade got closer to Perrie putting her hands on her thighs. She kissed her jawline before lightly kissing on her neck. 

"We're not supposed to do this "

"Why not?"

"Because mama said that it's for grown ups" Leigh-Anne had caught them making out in Jade's closet. She usually wouldn't care but being that the girls were in their headspaces she didn't want them doing that stuff.

"But it's okay because she's sleeping. I'm not feeling small are you?"

"No" Perrie was feeling a little small but since Jade wasn't feeling small she wasn't either.

"Okay so we can do it. Let's kiss". Perrie nodded placing her lips on Jade's. They stayed like that. They didn't really know what they were doing.

" oooh I'm telling mama" They quickly pulled apart looking at Jesy who has been awake for some time now.

"Leigh" She lightly tapped Leigh-Anne, she wasn't going to tell,just blackmail them.

"Nooo!" The hybrids cried.

"Please don't. If you do she won't take us to the park. Please Jesy. Don't tell mama" Jade begged.

"Dont tell mama what?" Leigh-Anne sat up in the bed looking at her two little ones. Jesy looked between the three. She didn't mean to really wake her up. This was why they terrorized her, because she did things like this.

"Tell me what Perrie" the girl didn't say anything.

"Jade. Tell me what?" Jade knew better than to lie, even if she did Leigh-Anne would know.

"Promise you won't get mad mama"

"No"

"Then I can't say"

"Tell me now little girl" When Leigh-Anne spoke to Jade like this it made her regress.

"What happened Perrie?"

"We kissed mama and then we touched"

"What did I say about that?"

"Not to, but mama I told her we are not allowed but she said that its okay because you're sleeping."

"Its not okay because I'm sleeping. Don't do it anymore"

"Sorry mama"

Both apologized. Jade started crying thinking they couldn't go to the park anymore. Jesy tried to console the girl, she pushed her away. It was all her fault.

"Have you brushed your teeth,babies?" Both shook their heads. Leigh-Anne got out of the bed leading the hybrids into the bathroom.

"Can we still go to the park mama?" Perrie asked, sitting on the bathroom counter.