Chapter 2

The next morning Perrie woke up hungry, she didn't know where the other two women were. She went down to the kitchen, raiding the refrigerator. Starting with a cold slice of pizza. She then noticed a steak. She ditched the half eaten slice pulling out the meat. It was in a weird foam packaging with saran wrap over it. She saw another one. She opened it and tried to bite it but her little human teeth weren't able to get through it. She shifted tearing into the meat. Stopping when she heard someone. It was Jade. The lioness walked over to Perrie. She slid the other steak to Jade as a peace offering. Jade took it, chowing down. They walked around the kitchen area looking for water since there was none on the floor.

Jade jumped up onto the island bumping the faucet with her nose and turned it on, she began to lap at the water from the stream. Perrie doing the same.

"What are you two doing?" Leigh asked, walking into the kitchen. The big cats sat on the counter looking at Leigh-Anne.

"Were you thirsty?" They had water everywhere.

Leigh-Anne wasn't even mad. They were just too cute. She walked around the counter to see her packs of meat empty. On the floor were spots of blood residue. She looked at Jade who nodded her head in Perrie's direction. She gave them both a kiss on their cheeks, before kicking them out of the kitchen.She cleaned up the small mess first before making waffles and omelets for the girls, deciding on a smoothie for herself.

She called them into the kitchen. The two girls were now fully dressed and holding hands. They sat in their chairs and this made Leigh-Anne smile.

"Good job. You're quick learners" She said as she handed both girls forks. Jade recognized the utensil but didn't really use it because Leigh-Anne usually fed her and when she didn't she would eat with her hands. Perrie on the other hand took the force placing it beside her plate. She bit the waffle straight off the plate. Jade moved to sit on Leigh's lap so the woman could feed her. Which she did as she scrolled through her phone.

"Okay, I have to go to work today. I ex-"

"Can we come?" the girls asked at the same time.

"No"

"Why?" Jade whined. Leigh-Anne didn't have the heart to tell her that hybrids weren't allowed on the property.

"Because. . . Also I have someone I want you guys to meet. She will be here soon." Both grumbled for different reasons. Jade didn't want Leigh to leave while Perrie just didn't like people.

Leigh-Anne was upstairs changing, looking for her dress clothes.

"I just did my laundry. Where are my-Jade!"

The hybrid walked in with Perrie following.

"Where are my clothes, baby?"

She held her hand out for Leigh-Anne who took it following her girlfriend. She was led to Jade's bedroom. Leigh-Anne turned her walk-in closet into a nesting space. Jade pulled a lot of cozy blankets away, handing Leigh-Anne a navy blue pantsuit.

"Want this?"

"That's fine. Thank you"

"Are those my panties?" Leigh-Anne asked when she saw a pile of her underwear in the corner. Jade rushed to cover it up.

"Time to go" Jade said as she pushed Leigh-Anne out her closer. Leigh respected Jade's space and so she never went into Jade's safe place without her or her permission. She was glad that she knew where all her clothes were. She bumped into Perrie.

"Sorry love"

"It's okay. She's still in there." Perrie said grabbing the door knob.

"No, leave her. It's her private space." Perrie left Jade's room with Leigh-Anne. She watched the woman get into the shower. She licked her lips hungrily.