Chapter 9

True to her word Leigh-Anne was on her way to the mall with Perrie. She wanted to leave earlier because she doesn't like when the mall is crowded but Jade was giving Jesy a hard way to go. She's been coming over quite often and Jade wasn't happy about being left at home with Jesy while Leigh-Anne took Perrie. Her phone was ringing nonstop, Perrie had her phone but refused to answer it.

"Can you answer it and put it on speaker please baby"

"But you said its our day and Jade is calling again."

"I know babe" Perrie huffed, handing Leigh-Anne her phone.

"Yes Jade"

"When are you coming back mommy? I miss you"

"Baby i just left. I will be back later. I love you, be good"

"Noo-" Perrie ended the call.

"Can I turn it off?"

"No baby."

"Why?"

"In case of an emergency." Perrie sat back, she just wanted Leigh-Anne to focus on her. Leigh-Anne took her hand into her own.

"Its just going to be me and you today baby"

"Promise?"

Leigh-Anne didnt want to promise because she knew Jade would probably call a few more times. She didnt like to break her promises.

"I will try," Perrie nodded. That was good enough for her. They thanked the woman that dropped them off and made their way into the mall. It was hybrid friendly. It even had 2 floors full of stores, restaurants and other establishments just for them.

While on the two floors Hybrids were allowed to be unleashed so as soon as they made it up there Leigh-Anne removed the Leash. She watched as Perrie looked around. Her eyes lit up as she pulled Leigh-Anne towards a store with bright lights.She looked at Leigh-Anne when she didnt move.

"You need to eat food first before you have sweets baby"

"Please"

"lets go get you something to eat, then you can have ice cream. "

"Im not hungry" she mumbled. Leigh-Anne was quite surprised Perrie never turned down food.

"Okay let's go get you some clothes and all the other stuff that you need and want."

Leigh-Anne wrapped her arm around Perrie's waist walking with her to a clothing store. Leigh-Anne found it so cute that they had clothes that accommodated for their extra features. She probably would have noticed earlier if Jade actually wore clothes. Perrie picked out about 5 outfits and other comfortable outside wear. turning to look at Leigh-Anne when she told her to pick up pajamas.

"Do I have to wear clothes at home?"

"Not if you dont want to, but Jesy is going to be over more often"

"So I have to wear clothes when shes there?"

"Yes"

"You don't want her to see me baba?" Perrie asked Teasingly. Leigh-Anne was starting to see more of Perrie's personality. This was her first time going out alone with perrie. She didn't have anyone to bicker with so she was a bit more calm.

"Would you like for me to walk around naked for everyone to see?"

"Noo" Perrie smiled, hugging Leigh-Anne.

"Can i have a kiss?" Leigh-Anne nodded, placing a gentle kiss on Perries lips.

After the talk they had that evening at dinner with Jesy, Leigh-Anne and Jade began to let Perrie into their relationship. It's been going well but Perrie still asked for kisses and cuddles from Leigh and Jade. She didn't want to upset the other although they said that its fine.