Chapter 25

"No Perrie! You have to wait until I get all the way downstairs because mama said no playing on the stairs."

The tiger sat down letting Jade run off. Before chasing her around the first floor full speed.

"Hold it!" Jesy called out to stop the two. She had heard Perrie's nails tapping on the floors as she ran around.

Jade came to an abrupt stop but Perrie was sliding over the smooth tiles. She was running so fast that she couldn't stop right away. She crashed into Jade and both went flying into the wall, knocking over a table in the foyer.

"What was that?" Leigh-Anne asked, coming down the steps.

She made her way over to Jade when she heard her cry.  Jade made grabby hands for Leigh-Anne but Leigh-Anne told her to stay put so that she didn't cut herself on the glass from the table. She left to get the broom and clean the mess up.

Jesy came in a moment later going over to Perrie.

"My poor baby. What hurts?" Perrie whimpered holding out her paw. Jesy noticed that her middle nails were broken and bleeding. She tried to push up the broken nail and Perrie snapped at her, nearly biting her finger off.

"Want baba to fix it?" Jesy asked knowing that Leigh-Anne was better with certain situations regarding the hybrids, like this one. The tiger nodded, licking her paw.

"Don't do that" Jesy tried to pull her paw away and she got a growl in return.

"No growling baby. It's not nice." She lightly scolded Perrie who laid down licking the blood away.

She stood up going over to Leigh-Anne and Jade.

"Hey babe, can we switch. Perrie wants you" Leigh-Anne nodded standing up. She kissed Jesy before going to Perrie.

"You hurt your back baby?" Jesy asked when she saw Jade holding her lower back. She nodded, holding her arms out for Jesy. She picked Jade up, careful not to touch her lower back . She brought her into the kitchen, sitting her on the counter. Jade laid down and Jesy placed an ice pack on her lower back.

"You need breakfast and your antibiotics" Jesy told the girl making her a yogurt parfait. She didn't feed Jade heavy breakfast as it made her tummy upset and that was the last thing she wanted.

Leigh-Anne came into the dining area with Perrie following.

"Wait right here" She told the whimpering tiger. When she came back she didn't see Perrie.

"Pezza. I need to cut them off" Perrie was hiding in between Jesy and the counter.

"Go to baba" Perrie stayed put, she didn't want Leigh-Anne to cut her nails.

Leigh-Anne laid out a comfy blanket.

"Come to baba." Leigh-Anne came into the kitchen.

"Do you want to do it here with everyone else?" She nodded, peeking at Leigh-Anne from in-between Jesy's legs.

She brought the blanket into the kitchen where everyone was and asked Perrie to lay down. Perrie did so and Leigh-Anne placed a small damp towel over her eyes. She learned that this helped to calm them down.

Once Perries Breaths evened out she used a q-tip to apply a numbing cream around her paws and in-between her nails. She broke the nail, because of the speed they broke in her nail bed which was so much more painful. Leigh-Anne had to remove them and let them heal. While she waited for the numbing cream to work she watched Jesy  prepare the correct dosage for Jade.

Since Jade didn't take pills and her kidney infection was a bit more severe than they thought, her antibiotics were administered through intramuscular injection