➼ ❛┊ t h r e e

𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘⁉ 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 
ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ 

˗ˏˋ꒰ chapter three : a mother ꒱

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ YOU SOFTLY CHUCKLED LOOKING at yor who seem embarrassed to ask you the question , "oh! don't worry yor-san! i'll going to the tailor as well , might as well take your clothes too , no need to be ashamed" you gave a soft tap on her head -- ...

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ YOU SOFTLY CHUCKLED LOOKING at yor who seem embarrassed to ask you the question , "oh! don't worry yor-san! i'll going to the tailor as well , might as well take your clothes too , no need to be ashamed" you gave a soft tap on her head -- patting it.

"thank-you so much for the help!" she bowed , handing you her torn dress , in a bag. you received the bag carefully and held it with your other arm , while the another held your dress. "bye-bye! have a nice day~" you waved your hands at yor who waved back and left.

"man.. now what should i do about the date..?" you pursed your top and bottom lip together —  thin and sighed. 

┊ ➶ 。˚ ° 🎀

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ WALKING TOWARDS THE TAILOR SHOP , you entered the store excusing yourself. "excuse me!" you called you the woman whom you always see.

 you pass behind loid without him noticing , bringing the dress you ruined and wanting it fixed along with your colleague's. meanwhile loid just stood there with wide eyes. "oh? i haven't see you in a while y/n-chan!" the woman said with happy tone smiling, walking towards you as she clapped her hands. 

"hello! i was hoping to get my dresses fixed" you smiled at her , radiating her same enthusiasm brightening up the atmosphere. you placed the bag on the table and pulled out the torn dress careful , showing it to her. 

"can i have it fixed as soon as possible?" you requested her. "of-course dear! anything for regular" she nodded with a glow. 'she managed to slip behind me so easily , who is she?' loid asked himself tilting his head a bit in suspicion.  

' y/n...  y/n..' he recalls the files of the woman. ' y/n jabami , twenty six , part time clerk and a neurosurgeon ,  no marriage records , parents are unknown , billionaire jabami familyhas a step-mother , has a cousin who is a company ceo , a business man   , has a clean records' he remembered looking at you who was speaking —  with the corner of his eyes , so he doesn't get caught when staring.  

you who spoke to the tailor but noticed a pair to eyes on you just stayed silent until the talk was completed. "um.. you're been stealing glances at me ever since i walked in , may i help you?" you asked the man with a smile on your face. 

'idiot!' loid cursed himself. "em.. no.. i'm sorry." he apologised , turning around in panic. 'impossible! she could even sense in gaze?' he thought. you who was not convinced just looked at him like he just insulted your ancestors.