➼ ❛┊ s e v e n

𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒
ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ 

˗ˏˋ꒰ chapter seven : family chaos ꒱

 ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ LOID ENTERED YOUR ROOM and looked around inspecting, that's when his eyes landed on a photo frame

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ LOID ENTERED YOUR ROOM and looked around inspecting, that's when his eyes landed on a photo frame. "oh? is this your brother?" he asked looking at the three figures in the frame. "ah yes! and that is my sister" you looked back and smiled. 

"you said he manages his own company right?" he asked looking at you meeting your eye. you hummed. "a billionaire precisely." your lips curved up looking at the picture remembering old times where you didn't care about job, marriage and future. 

just you and your childhood. for your bad luck, half of your childhood was ruined.  

"he said he's been rather busy lately... it's been few months... or even a year i met him last, we only communicate through phones." you wondered looking at the ceiling. "i can see few resemblance.." loid said. 

"i ought to introduce myself, once anya's assessments are over" loid bought up making your turn towards him. "oh yes! i need to buy new clothes too.." you mumbled. "in that case, let's go look around the tailors today." he suggested earing a hum from you.  

┊ ➶ 。˚ ° 🎀

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ YOU MADE YOUR WAY TOWARDS loid and bent a bit down. "loid, what'll you have?" you asked him. "coffee." he stated. "black, please." he added with a smile. you hummed and stirred the cup after adding boiling water to the cup. 

"i want hot cocoa!" anya declared. "with sugar and milk right?" loid asked opening the door of the oven. "right!" anya agreed. loid served few cookies that he backed making your eyes wide. you asked him about it and he admitted that it was his first time baking it. 

you took a cookie and bit it, tasting it's flavour making you moan in delight. "it's really good!" you took another one and said with a smile. loid smiled back, "i'm glad then" he spoke. "you're a good cook!" you complimented, "it's nothing.." he said.