➼ ❛┊ n i n e

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃 
ⁿᶦⁿᵉ

˗ˏˋ꒰ chapter nine:  picture perfect family ꒱ 

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷YOU, LOID AND ANYA MADE your way towards the tailor shop

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷YOU, LOID AND ANYA MADE your way towards the tailor shop. 'i didn't need to get it stitched, i can literally buy the whole store but i still need to act normal' you thought entering the shop. 

you turned to loid and gave him a apologetic smile. "i'm sorry to drag you here on your day off." you apologized. "oh no, needs must as they say." he replied with a smile. loid turned to anya who was really cheerfully seeing her dress. 

"my dress looks really lovely! it fits perfect!" she stretched her arms and exclaimed. "this shop os great! my favourite!" she twirled making the woman smile at her actions and words. "why, thank-you." she spoke. 

anya then proceeded to clasp her hand and closed her eyes. "it's my first outang with these clothes!" she said in delight. you chuckled at her. "it's a day to remember huh?" the woman crouched down to anya's level and said. 

"world outang day!" the pink haired small girl grinned.

"in that case, why don't we stop by the photo studio after this?" loid suggested. "good idea." you nodded. "miss (y/n), this way please." the worker called you out. "yes..." you vocalised and followed her. 

"i think this dress color will suit you." the woman said unfolding the piece of cloth. "i'd like my dress in dark colors please , — like red or black." you requested running your hand through the fabric checking it's softness. 

"eh—!? but this really look good on you." the other one urged making you shake your head side to side in disagreement. 'i need to make sure, my dress will not stand out if there are blood stains on it' you thought making anya let out a gasp. 

after selecting the dress, you gave your card to the woman but loid was fast and payed for you. "eh!? why did you do that?" you asked with a frown looking at his blue eyes. "do what?" loid played innocence. 

you jerked your thumb towards the payment, "that! i can pay by my own, i don't want to use your money for me." you said folding your arms across your chest. "you're my wife and i will take care of you and your things... case closed." he said and gave you a pat on head and left. 

you huffed and followed him, holding anya's hand. "case closed my ass." 

┊ ➶ 。˚ ° 🎀