ʚ 🎧 ɞ

ʚ 🎧 ɞ ─ check out my playlists, ─ 

 https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6rIRhD4X8iTOSMDsZtuQvk?si=fab6b3df11624f29

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5GC0kjy6YoHJMIFoJLoFKf?si=c1d1fb3c3130407b

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5sOfBdUumtj2EjgxVKsSgR?si=021394049cf74f7e

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3msQ3JcWbQITq6N0TcXOxf?si=b0c47387f66247d3

com/playlist/3msQ3JcWbQITq6N0TcXOxf?si=b0c47387f66247d3

loid forger x reader |  fantasy - au 

"y/n-chan you should try it.." you friend yor suggest the idea, making it burrow deep into your brain so it won't leave. your hands clutched your phone as your deep eyes stared at the application. 

you download a dating app that you've never heard of after yor recommended it. she met her current boyfriend through it and, according to her, he's perfect. she warns you that the sign-up process is a little bit strange, but completely worth it. 

"it's still strange but ..." you hesitated your thumb, hovered on the application. "i'm not trying to force you but... i've heard positive reviews about this app so." she shrugged. right. you made up your mind. 

you shrug and fill out the information, thinking nothing of it. the very next day, a box arrives on your doorstep. you take it inside hesitantly and open it to find an odd array of items inside: a pink elixir, a rose, and some chalk. 

'oh my god...' your heart raced.  

a notification is sent to your phone shortly after. the app requests that you open it and follow the instructions on the screen: you squinted your eyes as a strange feeling invaded inside you. "draw a small circle on the floor, think of the perfect partner, and drink the liquid." it said. 

'what in the cult magic is this-' you took the chalk and drew a big circle. you do as instructed, thinking of a perfect partner you drank the liquid and in a gigantic poof of pink smoke, a man appears in your living room, standing inside the circle. 

he was a handsome man with short blond hair, blue eyes, and light skin. his hair is slicked back to varying degrees. his ocean deep eyes looked at you as he smiled and took your hand placing a kiss on the back. 

"names, loid forger. nice to meet you." he smiled. your blinked as your heart was racing. "i'm late." he said making your face twist in confusion. "what.." you asked. 

"i'm late wake up.." he said again. your eyes widened in realization. "mommy wake up I missed the school bus!" your daughter said making you get up immediately. you gasped as your body jerked up as your eyes shot open, anya desperately trying to wake you up. 

you looked at loid sleeping in the next room, he came late from work guess he was tired. you took the pillow and threw it on him, ruining his sleep. "wah-" 

"don't show up like that!" you yelled and picked up anya to prepare breakfast leaving loid confused. 

a/n : just a small story update to drift my mind from my upcoming exams, wish me luck :D