➼ ❛┊t w e n t y - t w o

chapter twenty two 
warnings : daisuke's hotness. 

The television plays footage of ministers from Ostania and Westalis talking over normalizing relations between their countries as you blinked seeing Daisuke, your brother and Yuri

The television plays footage of ministers from Ostania and Westalis talking over normalizing relations between their countries as you blinked seeing Daisuke, your brother and Yuri. Your junior in high school. 

Daisuke removed his expensive glasses and looked at Yuri who was holding a big bouquet. "y/n-senpai! hello!!" he greeted cheerfully as his eyes glanced at Loid and that's when his face turned sour.  

"I told him that I was going to see you and he tagged along. I didn't bring him. I don't want him here too." Daisuke said sighing. "Haaha don't be rude, Yuri it's fine, Come in." You said moving towards the side. 

Daisuke judged Loid silently who in return just held a cold gaze towards him. "Nice to meet you. I'm Loid Forger. y/n's husband." he introduced. Daisuke still wearing his black gloves, shook his hand giving a smirk. 

"How much?" He asked, confusing Loid when you choked on your spit knowing what he meant. "I beg your pardon?" Loid asked confused when Yuri glared at him and gave the bouquet to you making you smile and pat his head in return. Yuri blushed as you said him a thank-you. 

"How much for divorcing my sister?" Your eyes widened at this sentence. 

'This guy...' you bit your lips. You were trying to save your marriage and he just puts a deal on the table casually, "I think you have mistaken." Loid's voice turn cold as he spoke to Daisuke. "Divorce is such a irrelevant topic for us. Why do you think I would agree for that? I love her so much—" 

Loid started when Daisuke lifted his hand up. "I'm allergic to bullshit." he stated pissing Loid off. "Um.. I think we should sit down and talk guys..." you came in between those two and held Daisuke's hand dragging him in. 

Loid greets Yuri as he enters the Forger household as he wonders if Yuri will be a threat to his fake family or not since he saw how flustered this guy was with you. "Oni-san, I don't like that guy." Daisuke stated directly making you almost cry. 

'My goodness why the hell does nobody take me seriously?' you sighed. "Suke— Please relax, wash your hands. I'll get you both dinner. Please." you made sure he heard what you said as he sighed nodding when you went in to get dinner ready with box of tissues. 

Daisuke removed his tie and made himself comfortable while Yuri sat beside him.