➼ ❛┊ f o u r

𝐈 𝐃𝐎 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 
ᶠᵒᵘʳ

˗ˏˋ꒰ chapter four : instant husband ꒱

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ LOID STOOD BESIDE YOU as you looked at him , explaining how he wanted good for his child and it was also a wish from his wife

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ LOID STOOD BESIDE YOU as you looked at him , explaining how he wanted good for his child and it was also a wish from his wife. "all right!" you nodded still gently holding the pink haired small girl in your arms as she played with your hair. 

"thank-you, then let us reconvene at saturday's party." loid smiled and agreed as you blobbed your head once. "yes." you accepted. though it was mess when leaving because anya didn't want you to leave. 

"come on anya! she is going to be late , she has work too" loid tried to separate anya from you but the little girl tightly held your clothes , digging her nails , clutching into the fabric. you winced a bit and sighed. 

'shit , i can't get attached to her' you thought thinking of the pros and cons. as much as you liked cute little anya , this was a fake role. you don't want to hurt her feelings in the end and have yours hurt too. 

the little mind reader who read your thoughts widened her eyes as tears brimmed her eyes. "mama don't leave me , i will be good girl!" she cried making you panicked and looked at blond father with desperate eyes for help. 

loid read your expression and pat anya's back finally convincing her that mama will not leave her. "really—?" she asked rubbing her green eyes. you smiled and nodded assuring her. "yes." you pat the back of her scalp before handing her figure to loid who sighed and thanked. 

you bowed and looked back one last time waving and left the place. "fake it till you make it.. you need to control your emotions y/n.. don't get attached" you repeated many times muttering and made your way back to your home. 

┊ ➶ 。˚ ° 🎀 

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ YOU WAITED FOR A CERTAIN MALE to arrive standing in front of the building. however he was running late. you lifted your wrist and checked your watch , attached to your wrist for the last time seeing minute marker ticking past already minutes. 

"loid is awfully late" you mumbled.  

a cold wind blow in hitting your s/c skin as you shivered a bit. "lord— it's cold" you cursed your body hair stood up. you wore the trench coat which was hanging on your arm —  on top of your dress. 

the inside of the coat was warm which caused a small rise in temperature of your body. you hissed and looked around seeing no trace of the man. "guess he isn't coming.. hope he is safe" you breath out looking down at your shoes and sighed.