➼ ❛┊ e l e v e n

𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐓 X 1000
ᵉˡᵉᵛᵉⁿ

˗ˏˋ꒰ chapter ten: elegant !!꒱

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ CONTINUING TOWARDS HALL 1, you, loid and anya stopped when an alarm rings were heard through your ear ear canal, informing the people that the animals has escaped the farmhouse and are running wild

"oh no!" you hummed in curiousness and looked back only to see all domestic animals running wind in the school ground. "all the animals broke out of our school farm!" 

everyone yelled in terror as a mass flight of people ran, pushing each other not caring about anything but to save their life from those animals. you clicked you tongue in displeasure. 

loid quickly scooped anya in his arms and looked at his wife who was frowning, he grabbed her hands and ran away from the animals. 'is this another test on how we act during emergencies?' you thought in your mind looking at your linked hands. 

loid faced you and whispered. "let's stick to formation B!" 

"keep up an attitude of compassion towards animals!" he added followed by your usual hum. behind those buildings the staff were looking at the panic being caused. "hey! who gave the order to go that far?!" henry wondered. 

but as the instructors are also unaware of it, henry realizes this is an actual incident and orders the instructors to help out the people as some of them are quite important people.  

as they run from the animals, a CEO of a bank leaves his kid behind as the kid tripped, losing his balance and fell on the ground. he looked at his father with teary eyes. "papa!" he cried for help however a quick par of footsteps came fast and scooped the fallen child in their arms swiftly. 

loid slowly put down the kid and said him if he was okay. loid saved him, but ruins his clothes. the child ran towards his father crying and hugged him. you rushed towards loid with anya in your arms. 

"loid! what was that stunt!?" you asked worried and then your focus shifted towards passed out child in your arms. "anya..." you mumbled looking at her facial features in concern brushing her baby hair back. 

loid said to his wife, gritting his teeth in anger from thinking that it's the school's fault for making his family and everyone in distress. loid notices the leading cow, but before he can do anything, you gave anya to loid and asked him to look after her for sometime. 

"(y/n)—" loid muttered with furrowed eyebrows. 

you took a step back facing the pack, then ran towards them extending your index and middle finger towards them and attacked the cow, hitting pressure points and immobilizing it and stopping the whole herd.