➼ ❛┊ e i g h t t e e n

𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑

note : skipping the princess thingy  

"I'm 2 millimeters bigger than last time.." Anya held her thumb and index finger close enough to show the difference. "A rounding error, maybe..."Loid stared at the pink head. "Kids grow up so quickly!" The tailor chuckled. 

"Then we should get you a bigger uniform.." you suggested, Loid nodding. The tailor agreed and wrote down something in her measurement book when she spoke to you. "It's quite a shock to hear you are married y/n.." she smiled. 

"You should have told me last time you were here..." she added. "Ah.. yes.. my bad." you gave her a tiny smile in return. "Your lovely daughter is going to the prestigious Eden academy." she looked at Anya and congratulated her. 

"Fank you very much." 

"Did you graduate from Eden academy then?" She looked at Loid. "No, I went to the small little known school out in the country." Loid answered. "Ahh Anya did you know your mom is so talented.." she chuckled and said to the youngest. 

"She graduated from Skyline Academy of Fine Arts.." she spilled. "Mama's ARTIST!?" Anya gasped jumping around. "Waku Waku!!!" she held your dress and tugged it. "Why didn't you choose to become a creative director or work in art industry?" Loid asked surprised. 

"It was just my hobby and major interest at that time. I did learn about technology, Architecture.. from my father and my brother was lot interested in finance. Astrophysics and Psychology was my favourite subject... since I read a lot of books about them." you remembered your university days. 

Loid's eyes widened in split. "I'm actually surprised you have such a good intellect, I'm so proud." he smiled at you. Your lips curved up. "But you should be careful.." The tailor lady interrupted. She then warned about discrimination and bullying. 

She also heard that kidnappings of commuter kids are on the rise, since they are from rich families. Hearing that Anya got scared and said she wont go the the school. 

The lady noticed Anya trembling and apologised for scaring her and states that there are many fun things about school too.. You showed her your fist when she widened her eyes and got the message. "Don't worry! Anya will punch them on the face." 

You winked at her as Loid was dumbfounded. "A-anya No!" 

Leaving the tailor, Loid suggests they eat out today and you agree. At the restaurant, Loid receives a secret message with his food, informing him about a briefing in five days at 1300 hours at safe house D.