➼ ❛┊ t h i r t e e n

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐘
ᵗʰᶦʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ 

˗ˏˋ꒰ chapter thirteen: sly mother, dumb professor ꒱

warning : murdoch , yumeko's hottness , mentions of torture

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ THE "EVERYBODY LOVES TO HATE" GUY was looked at you intensely after your answer about your husband and daughter. it was as if he was observing every action you made , every muscle you moved was watched by him. 

it was honestly creepy. no doubt. walter nodded at your answer releasing a hum. "your husband said that your daughter is a picky eater , so what do you usually cook at home?" he asked as you froze on your seat. 

"huh? c-cook you say? um about that..." you faced loid with embarrassment. "i do most of the cooking at our house." loid stated, noticing his wife's discomfort which you were thankful of it. he spared a glance towards you. 

"of course , when I'm busy, my wife does step in to make something, from time to time.." he added which made you feel a little better. yes, that's a lie. cooking. it was one of the topic you were insecure of. and of course loid doesn't want his woman— i mean wife — to feel negative. 

'not that it happened once, but i'm never gonna let her down' he thought gulping as you can see pulse jumping in his neck. "no way!!" a voice gasped out startling anya and you and forcing your and loid's attention towards them. 

"i've never heard of a wife that won't do the cooking!" he spat out loud as his voice echoed through out the room bouncing on the walls. 

his eyes were wide open like he heard the most unbelievable news in his entire life

his eyes were wide open like he heard the most unbelievable news in his entire life. he swore you would gauge his eyes out like half of them were already wide out open. 

'this misogynist piece of—' you cursed the guy and thought of murdering him in 100 different most painful ways in your mind and unfortunately anya had to hear it all. yes , that includes you cutting off his dick , keelhauling , brazen bull , racking , immurement , scaphism , sawing too.