➼ ❛┊ f i f t e e n - f i v e

𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐄, 𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑 
ᶠᶦᶠᵗᵉᵉⁿ ⁻ ᶠᶦᵛᵉ

˗ˏˋ꒰ chapter fifteen - five : jealousy jealousy~꒱

┊ ➶ 。˚ ° 🎀

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷YOU WERE BUYING ingredients to make Fruit Mousse and Orange Drop Cookies. After the Eden incident the aura in home felt a little depressing. Okay, a more than little. Especially Loid. 'Poor guy had promised his late wife, sighhh' you thought. 

You wanted to cheer up the two buy making something, so unfortunately you didn't know anything and just dragged Loid and Anya to the store with you to tag along and also on the away, go play electro-mechanical games or something. 

The issue is you could not recognise basic ingredients. You felt lazy and weak to search or ask someone. So here you were quite lost and glued to one ingredient observing all the details including the nutrition facts. 

"Excuse me Miss, Excuse me, but I'm not that great a cook. Does this go with hors d'oeuvre ?" he asked sweetly holding an item. "I-um.. I don't know much about cooking Sir. I just came here to pick up the groceries." you honestly said. 

(⌒_⌒;) You would have usually wouldn't give him a single glance and turn away but this seemed being a bitch in public. And after all, you're fake married and you need to hold a decent reputation. 

He gasped a little. "How come a beautiful lady like you don't know how to cook. You must me lying to yourself." he smirked playfully. 'Nah bitch, I ain't lying' you thought. "No, Sir." you shook your head. 

"I'm doing this because I have to not because I want to. I really don't know how to cook, and about your question, you can ask that lady over there. She seems to be experienced." You pointed out trying to ditch the conversation. 

"That's kind of a deal breaker for people. But I completely adore woman even with her flaws." he stepped closer making your smile as the corner of your lips twitched with irritation. Seriously, most women don't want to be hit on while they're doing their errands.

And here you were stuck with this guy. 

"Cooking is not rocket science. I'm sure people just need time." he said making your nod. "How about this.. we get a coffee and continue our talk yeah?" he continued with same sweet smile. 

"I am married Sir, I kindly decline." you showed your diamond ring gladly doing it's job sitting on your ring finger and shining brightly. His eyes widen as his jaw dropped on the floor. "My husband must me waiting for me, I'll take my leave now."