The cannon fodder attack in the rich and powerful (1)

The fragrant sideburns of the banquet shirts are staggered.

  As Juezhou passed through the crowd, a young man accidentally fell and spilled the wine from the glass onto his suit jacket.

  The expensive handmade suit was immediately stained with stains, exuding a mellow wine aroma.

  "Tsk." Juezhou took off his jacket, glanced at each other, and recognized that he was the third male of the latest TV series.

  This drama is also about chasing her mother, so she is somewhat familiar with young men.

  "I'm sorry," the handsome young man apologized hurriedly, "Let's add contact information, and I'll pay you the money."

  Not far away stood his agent, staring at him casually.

  The movement of the two attracted the attention of many people, and they more or less gathered together to discuss.

  "That's the young master of the Gu family?" Someone who had just entered the circle of the powerful stared at Juezhou.

  The young young master lowered his eyes and held his suit jacket impatiently. He only wore a simple white shirt underneath, the hem was tucked into the belt, outlining a fluent waistline, and the cuffs were rolled up, revealing a white and clean wrist.

  "Really..." Seeing it is better than hearing it, and seeing it with your own eyes does not know what is the beauty of the world and the beauty of the moon.

  Standing with the young newcomer in the entertainment industry next to him, he literally crushed the famous newcomer Yan into an ordinary person.

  In the elite circle, the reputation of the young master of the Gu family is far greater than that of the young newcomer.

  The host of today's banquet is a nouveau riche, but there are a lot of dignitaries present, and half of them came to participate because they heard that the young master was coming.

  His friend bumped him with his elbow: "Don't play his mind."

  The man laughed: "I have this self-knowledge."

  Does he deserve to like the young master too?

  The Gu family is powerful, Mr. Gu himself serves in the federal government, Mrs. Gu's sister is an arms supplier, and the young master's righteous brother is Mr. Jiang Henian.

  The young master who was born under such a family background undoubtedly grew up with a golden spoon in his mouth.

  Of course, the young master himself has a very likable personality. If his relatives did not allow him to fall in love too early, I am afraid that those who pursue him on the surface would line up to the next galaxy.

  In his life, the young master was most tired of others approaching him, especially physical contact.

  It is said that the popular actor once also liked the young master, and he still failed?

  "Six months ago, there was a male idol who wanted to climb on the young master's bed. Within a few days, that idol's leg was broken. So far, no one has been found out." The friend shuddered and shook his head.

  He laughed again, looking at the newcomers in the entertainment industry with contempt: "Now anyone dares to hook up with the young master."

  Seduction skills are still very poor.

  Afraid that the young master would be dissatisfied, those who were discussing all stood far away, and their voices were deliberately lowered.

  The newcomer didn't know that his appearance and personality had been belittled by everyone, and he was still apologizing, and even wanted to reach out to touch Juezhou's sleeve, "Mr. Gu, leave the clothes to me."