The cannon fodder attack in the rich and powerful (11)

After Jiang Henian finished his work, Juezhou was too embarrassed to occupy his bed again, and stretched his hand out of the soft quilt with difficulty.

  Uh uh uh, it was very difficult to get up after being sealed by the quilt.

  Jiang Henian saw that his salted fish was lazy, and said, "Stay with me tonight and sleep."

  Since he said so, Juezhou continued to lie down in a stable manner.

  Speaking of which, the first time the two slept in the same bed was when Juezhou was eight years old.

  At that time, Jiang Henian had just come to Gu's house. After his parents passed away, his grandparents, grandparents, and grandparents refused to accept this burden. Gu's mother was soft-hearted and offered to help him for a while.

  This support is fourteen years.

  At that time, Juezhou felt that Jiang Henian was very miserable. He was alone at a young age. In addition to knowing the plot and knowing that he would use Jiang Henian's power to make a fortune in the future, it would be better for Jiang Henian. .

  Before going to bed at night, he went to see Mother Gu with the doll and asked to sleep with Jiang Henian, "I'm afraid that brother Nian is afraid to sleep alone."

  The eight-year-old Juezhou's soft grandma was in a ball, and said such words in a serious manner. From the looks of it, it was clear that he would be afraid to sleep alone.

  Mother Gu's heart was about to melt. She hugged Juezhou and complemented several times that the baby was good. After taking a bath, she took Juezhou to Jiang Henian's bed and stroked Jiang Henian's head like she was treating Juezhou: "Let Zhouzhou sleep with you tonight."

  Eleven-year-old Jiang Henian was wearing bear pajamas and pursed his lips.

  Most of the villains had a miserable childhood, Jiang Henian also did the same, his parents treated him badly, regarded him as a tool to gain praise, forced him to learn, but did not teach him what love is.

  He nodded silently, and saw the little milk dumpling called "Zhou Zhou" cheering, jumping on his bed and getting into the quilt.

  "Brother Nian is so fragrant." Juezhou hugged Jiang Henian's waist and said, when he laughed, his eyes would bend into crescents.

  He has a little baby fat, his face is white and tender, he is wearing a bunny pajama hat with long pink ears, and he is looking up at the future villain with bright eyes.

  The villain of the future has been very good-looking since he was a child, with black hair and brown eyes, and there is a starlight in his eyes.

  Jiang Henian had no experience with children, so he tucked in the quilt of Juezhou and asked after a few seconds of silence, "Does Zhouzhou watch cartoons?"

  Juezhou, who was already a 20-year-old adult before crossing, was not interested in cartoons, but on second thought, maybe Jiang Henian wanted to watch cartoons when he was young, and he made excuses because he was shy.

  "Okay, okay." Juezhou rolled his eyes and smiled. Although he called out his brother, he thought of Jiang Henian as a younger brother who needed to be taken care of by himself. It's easier to coax a child than an adult. He has to make the future villain like him while he is young.

  Jiang Henian held out the electronic equipment, only to see a block of alphanumeric programming on the top of the screen, which was obscure and difficult to understand. Jiang Henian skillfully clicked a few times and switched to the cartoon page.