The Soft Rice Man in the Low-rent Housing (5)

Almost at the same time that Juezhou finished reading the last word, the outside sound seemed to be swallowed into the darkness and disappeared.

  Jue Zhou stood up straight with the wardrobe, walked to the window, and carefully leaned in front of the glass.

  The figure on the frosted glass disappeared out of thin air, as if the man pasted on it and speaking just now was Jue Zhou's hallucination.

  System reminder: [There are no non-human beings nearby. 】

  Hearing this, Juezhou felt relieved and opened the window.

  It was dark outside the window, and there was not a single sound to be heard.

  Those things lurking in the darkness seem to have been erased by some unknown force.

  strangeness……

  Jue Zhou muttered softly, and locked the window again.

  System: [It may be due to the power of the plot, the group of ghosts can't hurt you, so they disappear naturally. 】

  Oh - Jue Zhou understands.

  Although his identity is just cannon fodder, he also shines for the protagonist Gong Shou's love. If he is eliminated too early, it will definitely affect the emotional progress of the protagonist Gong Shou, so he lived an extra day tonight.

  It seems that it is time to start harassing the protagonist soon.

  It's just that the system has been slow to issue tasks, and Juezhou doesn't know where to start.

  "The non-human beings in this copy are so weird. The non-human beings in the daytime wanted to bite my tongue in public, and the non-human beings tonight lied to me with an acquaintance tone." Jue Zhou pursed his lips and complained to the system.

  If it weren't for the strength of the script, he would have been eliminated long ago, and the protagonist Shou hadn't even said a few words.

  It is completely different from the horror movies that Jue Zhou has seen and the non-human beings in supernatural novels.

  However, there is a difference between seeing it in person and watching it through a screen. Juezhou has not yet fully escaped from the shock, sitting on the edge of the bed, not daring to fall asleep again.

  However, as he sat and sat, his eyelids gradually became unable to lift, and he closed his eyes heavily.

  When he woke up again, the skylight outside the window fell on his eyelashes.

  Jue Zhou moved his sore arm and glanced at the time, it was ten past seven in the morning.

  There seems to be something wrong.

  Jue Zhou's eyes slowly scanned the locked windows and the wardrobe next to the door. The drowsiness of just waking up made him too lazy to think, and sat up with his elbows propped up.

  The system is cleaning up the daily program and has not spoken to Juezhou. After Jue Zhou washed up quietly, he went to the neighbor's house in No. 904 next door to eat.