The cannon fodder attack in the rich and powerful (28)

Before leaving the residential building, Xie Wenchen took off his coat and put it on Jue Zhou.

  "It's windy outside, Mr. Juezhou, please be patient for a while."

  "Oh." Jue Zhou exhaled white hot air.

  He and the system are very confused about the current development of the plot - it stands to reason that when Xie Wenchen comes, Zhou Chenyu should successfully regain his senses and fall in love with Xie Wenchen, and then throw away the cannon fodder like trash.

  The real situation is that Xie Wenchen took Juezhou away, but Zhou Chenyu didn't stop him.

It was really cold outside, Jue Zhou rolled up his collar, and Xie Wenchen noticed: "Mr. Jue Zhou, may I offend you?"

   "ah?"

Xie Wenchen took a few more steps forward, squatted down slightly, and signaled Jue Zhou to come up.  He gently supported Jue Zhou's legs, and carried him on his back.

He only looks thin, but he is surprisingly strong, and the heat from his body is transmitted to Juezhou through the thin fabric.

Jue Zhou opened the collar of his coat and wrapped Xie Wenchen in it.

"Zhou Chenyu seems a little uncomfortable, don't you care?" Jue Zhou asked tentatively.

Xie Wenchen paused, and soon returned to normal: "I am your adopted lover, and your wishes come before everything else."

Jue Zhou was stunned.

...So the protagonist is so professional?  The boyfriend is crazy, and he has to give priority to serving the benefactor.

When Xie Wenchen walked up the slope, Jue Zhou wrapped his arms around his neck.

Xie Wenchen: "Is Mr. Juezhou going back to your residence in the city center? I heard that Mr. Diplomat returned there five minutes ago."

As the number one diplomat in the interstellar world, Jiang Henian's itinerary has always been kept secret.

Before he had time to think about how Xie Wenchen could find out, Juezhou let out a "huh" and rubbed his nose against Xie Wenchen's neck: "Okay."

A car parked outside the community, Xie Wenchen carried Jue Zhou into the back seat.  From the rearview mirror, Jue Zhou saw the driver's face—it was from the Shan family, and he had driven Jue Zhou before.

Thinking about it, Xie Wenchen has already recognized his ancestors and returned to his clan, and got back the property he should inherit, but he is still staying with Juezhou for some reason.

The car was equipped with constant temperature equipment, but Xie Wenchen didn't take back his coat and closed the car windows.

Jue Zhou was so sleepy, he fell asleep after a short time, curled up on the seat, leaning his head against the car window, bit by bit.  Xie Wenchen was taller than him, and his coat was also designed to be loose, wrapping him into a soft ball.

In addition to the closed car windows, the light and familiar scent of perfume on the coat created a safe environment for him.

The driver read Xie Wenchen's eyes from the rearview mirror, immediately slowed down and changed to a route that took longer.