The Soft Rice Man in the Low-rent Housing (6)

...

  The sun was shining, and it was so quiet that only the sound of each other's breathing could be heard.

  The neighbor of No. 902 is probably a non-human with a lack of yang energy, who has been smoking for a while.

  Viewed from the side, Jue Zhou's snow-white neck was covered with a thin layer of sweat, and tears were shedding tremblingly because of being too excited.

  The handsome young man was extremely pious and respected Juezhou's feelings very much. Seeing that Juezhou looked uncomfortable, he asked, "Are you hot?"

  His brain sank into a daze, and before Jue Zhou could answer, he was picked up by the other party and walked out of the house.

  Holding a child-like posture, Jue Zhou was so weak that he couldn't use his strength, and couldn't resist, so he had to lean on the neighbor's neck.

  "The corridor is well ventilated, but the room is too stuffy." Neighbor No. 902 explained in a low voice.

  Juezhou's legs were supported by the other party, and he pressed against the wall of the corridor where people came and went, continuing to inhale Yang Qi.

  Once the nerves are excited, the tear incontinence physique will automatically take effect.

  He was very beautiful, and his beauty became more obvious after crying, his eyes were wet with tears and foggy. The white vest is a bit short, and when it is rubbed like this, it reveals a snow-white and thin waist, with smooth lines and thin muscles, and the light red fingerprints of the neighbor No. 902 are printed on it.

  My feet didn't touch the ground, but I couldn't stand upright even if they touched the ground, because it was already soft.

  Inhaling Yang Qi is a very normal thing among non-human beings, just like eating human beings——

  Juezhou thought so when he caught a glimpse of a few strange neighbors standing by and watching from the corner of his eye. Neighbor No. 902 thought the same way, and generously held him up higher so that the other neighbors could see it too.

  The neighbors on this floor seem to have a good habit of sharing with each other.

  The little beauty cried pitifully, her soft earlobes were all red.

  A few tears fell to the ground, wetting a small area of ​​the floor.

  The strange neighbor stepped forward, gave a soft "ah", frowned, and said, "Mr. Gu, you wet the floor. This is a public environment, and all our tenants are responsible for hygiene. If the landlady sees it, will you happy."

  Juezhou hurriedly tried to hold back his tears, and apologized with sobs: "I'm sorry, I will solve it."

  The neighbor wiped away the unshed tears from the corners of Juezhou's eyes with his fingertips, "Well, you should be more careful next time."

  ...

  After an unknown amount of time, the neighbor of No. 902 finally put Jue Zhou down.