The cannon fodder attack in the rich and powerful (16)

Although he slept for a long time, Juezhou was still very sleepy.

  Good thing I want to be hugged.

  He hugged his clothes tightly and smelled Zhou Chenyu's usual perfume.

  This perfume came from another galaxy, and it was called "Crazy Girl Fragrance". It was used by several fucking young guys who wanted to hook up with Juezhou, so Juezhou quickly recognized it. The taste is very clear and reminiscent of things similar to mountains and plains.

  There was something bulging in his clothes pocket. Juezhou took it out and glanced at it, and found that it was a medicine bottle with strange alien characters on it.

  Unintentionally infringing on Zhou Chenyu's privacy, Juezhou didn't check what the medicine was for.

  Lying peacefully at Zhou Chenyu's house all morning, around noon, Zhou Chenyu called, "Are you going out for lunch today?"

  Juezhou wanted to reply without such trouble, he could just order takeout at home.

  But not wanting to miss a chance to earn bullying points, he struggled to break free from the shackles of the sofa and got up to change his clothes.

  After leaving the apartment building, Juezhou discovered that it was getting cold outside. Many people on the road were wearing thick clothes, and Juezhou was only wearing a thin white shirt.

  The cool breeze blew, and he clasped his arms and shook.

  System: [Does the host want to go back and wear a coat? 】

  Juezhou looked back at the long road, wrinkled his nose: [It's okay, I'm fiery and anti-freeze. 】

  Very straight speaking.

  ——

  "Brother Zhou!" Before the makeup was removed from the girl's face, she chased after Zhou Shen Yu.

  Zhou Chenyu stopped and smiled faintly: "What?"

  Yuan Wei smiled embarrassedly: "Can I trouble you to come earlier tomorrow? I want to discuss the script with you in advance."

  "Okay." Zhou Chenyu nodded.

  Yuan Wei was very surprised to be selected to play the female supporting role in "Soul Guard". After all, the actor is played by actor Zhou Chenyu. The crew has received a lot of investment, and the original work is still famous. This drama will definitely become popular.

  After she really played with Zhou Chenyu, Yuan Wei discovered that there were huge challenges hidden behind the opportunities.

  Zhou Chenyu's acting skills are really good. In comparison, Yuan Wei is like playing a clumsy drama in elementary school, which brings a lot of pressure to Yuan Wei.

  She had to be cheeky and asked Zhou Chenyu for help.

  Fortunately, Zhou Chenyu has a mild temperament and is willing to help his younger generation, unlike some stars of the same rank who are above the top.

  The two left the crew on the same path, Yuan Wei lowered her head, secretly hating herself for not calling her assistant.

  She is not afraid that she and Zhou Chenyu will be photographed by the paparazzi, and there will be scandals. After all, Zhou Chenyu is famous for keeping his body clean. He has never filmed a drama with emotional lines. After so many years of debut, there are almost no scandals. Occasionally, he will be clarified by the media as soon as possible.