The Cannon fodder in the rich and powerful (18)

"Burning Stars" is a 5v5 MOBA game. Juezhou rarely plays alone, because every time he is in a solo queue, he will be sprayed like a dog by his teammates.

  Jue Zhou was in the third position for choosing a hero, and Shi Du was in the second. He asked, "What hero does the little boss want?"

  Playing games with Shi Du, Jue Zhou is never polite: "The saint is nameless, the saint is nameless!"

  "Okay." Shi Du nodded.

  Saint Wuming is a supporting hero released last season. It is characterized by handsome modeling skills and useless skills. Of course, there are big players who can play him well, but when most players use this hero, they can only hold back the whole team.

  However, this hero is considered popular among auxiliary heroes. When the boss brings the rookie to play, the rookie will play this.

  After all, it doesn't matter what the rookie plays, and the effect of Saint Wuming's skills is really cool.

  [Hey, the little boss actually chose Saint Wuming, is the little boss very skilled? ]

  [A look upstairs shows that it is a newcomer. -_-]

  [After watching the little boss and Shi Du playing games once, I silently shut up. ]

  Yu Ye, who was the first to choose a hero, was the first to choose Saint Wuming.

  Shi Du frowned and sent a question mark.

  Yu Ye ignored him and said, "On the third floor, I want the green forest shooter."

  Yu Ye is so naive, Jue Zhou frowned, but didn't answer. Taking into account Yuye's mood, Shi Du took the initiative to choose the Lusen shooter, while Jue Zhou chose the hero Shi Du was good at.

  When it came time to exchange, the three of them changed the hero they wanted, but Yu Ye's face was not very good-looking.

  [Yu Ye is deliberately attracting the little boss's attention? ]

  [Duck head, you are playing hard to get. ]

  [My dead cp finally got together again. I personally said that Yu Ye GG is like a poor man who was dumped by a scumbag, with resentment all over his body. ]

  [I thought it was a script of sadomasochistic love, but it seemed that Yu Ye imagined himself as his ex-husband by himself. ]

  Some viewers didn't see the fact that he was dumped by a scumbag, but there were both "pity" and "resentment".

  Yu Ye kept saying things like "Why don't you follow me" and "Why don't you want me to give you a buff" to Jue Zhou, and there was a trace of pitifulness in the vicious and yin-yang aura.

  Juezhou only heard that he was a rookie in the outside world, and he had a bad temper. He didn't care whether it was live broadcasting, so he quickly took out his mobile phone and searched the Internet for "sentences without swearing", and then read it out:

  "Choose graves in the wild with you?"

  It was so fierce and ruthless, Jue Zhou felt a little regretful after reading it, feeling that it was too much.