The cannon fodder attack in the rich and powerful (12)

? ? ?

  The serious person Juezhou did not expect that Zhou Chenyu would dare to ask such a question in front of everyone's eyes, and suddenly became hoarse.

  On the screen, Zhou Chenyu raised his eyelids lazily. His eye sockets were deep and his lips were too thin. There was always a frivolity in his smile.

  Juezhou remembered that in high school, Zhou Shenyu was not as turbulent as he is now, and Juezhou used to tease him every day. The entertainment industry is really a big dye vat. Zhou Chenyu has only been in the industry for a few years, and his whole personality has changed.

  Zhou Chenyu's status is already at the top level in the industry, and the barrage can see that he is joking and laughing loudly. If it were a small traffic star who said these words, he would definitely be sprayed.

  [The grass is killing me, is Brother Zhou trying to seduce the boss? ]

  [Brother Zhou's anti-gangster group came uninvited. Brother Zhou didn't even smile when he met several industry leaders at the banquet last time. ]

  [Brother Zhou's tone really seems to be seduced, is this a fan benefit? ]

  The more Juezhou looked at the barrage, the more his ears warmed, and he muttered softly, "Who wants to support you?"

  Unexpectedly, the barrage reaction became more intense:

  [The boss's tone seems to be coquettish woo woo woo. ]

  [Inexplicably, the boss's voice sounds familiar? ]

  [Knocked, the evil ghost shadow emperor who actively climbed the bed attacked x Ruannuo silly white sweet gold Lord Shou]

  [What is the ancient setting upstairs, it is clearly the attack of the little demon concubine x the cute straight man! ]

  "Why?" Zhou Chenyu asked with a smile.

  Juezhou was afraid that he would be surprised again, so he quickly said, "I don't like your type, so don't tease me."

  [? Is it coquettish? I heard it right, it's coquettish! ]

  [Begins hard, "Don't tease me", this is too cute. ]

  [On behalf of, the soul wears Zhou Yingdi. ]

  "It's not your type... that's a pity." Zhou Chenyu said with a smile.

  Even across the screen, he could imagine Juezhou's embarrassed look at this moment.

  The snow-white to translucent earlobes are dyed with thin red, which is more attractive than the pinched marks.

  Zhou Chenyu's agent sat aside and coughed lightly, implying that Zhou Chenyu should not be too amused.

  In the past, Zhou Chenyu had also experienced this kind of fan-connecting session, and his response was often indifferent. Why is it today——

  Like a crazy male peacock?

  Juezhou: "I..."

  He couldn't find words to answer, and seeing that the screen was getting more and more out of line and even started to engage in yellow barrages, he couldn't help saying: "I'm not cute."

  Zhou Chenyu laughed out loud and covered his lips with the back of his hand.

  The barrage stopped for a second, and the refresh rate was so fast that Juezhou couldn't even see it.