The Soft Rice Man in the Low-rent Housing (12)

A card was attached to Chu Ji's palm, and the temperatureless flame slowly licked the card, burning it into ashes.

  Is a living person, not impersonated by any non-human.

  Chu Ji thought to himself.

  Jue Zhou's eyelashes trembled slightly, and he froze for a few seconds.

  How can non-human soup be okay?

  Seeing Chu Ji's solemn expression, Jue Zhou came to his senses and asked in a stuttering voice, "You mean, she made the soup with the bones of her fiancé?"

  After a long pause, Chu Ji squeezed Jue Zhou's shoulder: "Don't be afraid."

  It's a straight man's way of comforting.

  Jue Zhou is not afraid.

  He used to stay up late watching ghost movies and horror stories during his adolescence, and his receptivity was good. But when I thought that I almost drank the bone soup and was attracted by the fragrance, I couldn't help but vomit.

  After all, there is a difference between experiencing it through a screen and in person.

  In this way, everything makes sense.

  The landlady killed her fiancé because she cheated on her, and kept the bones to make soup.

  But the fiancé had made an appointment to elope with Widow Li, but the widow didn't wait for him, but was killed by the murderer instead.

  In order to cover up the truth of her murder, the landlady deliberately asked the player to help her find her fiancé.

  "The landlady lives in Room 601," Chu Ji continued, "Tonight, I'm going to her room."

  Jue Zhou knew that he would find a way to get his fiancé's body, so he nodded.

  If nothing else happens, they will be able to pass the level smoothly if they find the skeleton of their fiancé.

  But the plot of this dungeon is too simple, not as difficult as a normal S-level dungeon should be. Chu Ji frowned, but did not express his doubts.

  ...

  After a short rest, the players gathered again in the lobby on the first floor at 13:00 pm.

  After only talking for less than an hour, the landlady showed up early.

  She changed into a red dress today, and her nails were also dyed bright red, "Half of the 10 days have passed, have you found out where my fiancé is?"

  Seeing that no player responded, she gnawed her nails anxiously, "The wedding is coming soon, if the people who come to welcome the bride don't see him, I will drive you all out."

  It could be seen that she was really troubled by this matter, and there was a hint of fear in her tone.

  It seems to be afraid of something.