The Soft Rice Man in the Low-Rent Housing (3)

The husband assigned to him by the dungeon stood where he was, without responding for a moment.

  Juezhou was afraid that he would not be able to eat soft food, so he had to shout again.

  "... Mmm." The sound was a bit like ice shattering in the sun.

  The young man turned around slowly, holding Jue Zhou's hand.

  Only then did Jue Zhou see his boyfriend's face clearly. He was much taller than Jue Zhou, with a cold complexion and pale skin. Only his lips were soft and light red.

  only--

  It is hot summer now, Jue Zhou is still very hot wearing a vest, but the other party's hand is as cold as jade, it feels good to the touch, but there is always a bit of indescribable weirdness, as if he and Jue Zhou are in two seasons.

  He stared at Jue Zhou strangely and tightly, which was beyond Jue Zhou's comprehension.

  As if curious with great interest, how dare Juezhou reach out to hug him.

  The power of the plot silently entered a piece of information into Juezhou's mind, reminding him to keep his personality: [You are very dependent on your husband, and love to act like a baby with your husband. 】

  Jue Zhou closed his eyes, lost face, and took the young man's hand and gently rubbed it between his fingers: "...I miss you so much."

  The young man curled his lips and smiled lightly: "Yes."

  He pinched Jue Zhou's chin, carefully observed the redness on Jue Zhou's earlobe, "I miss you too."

  The power of the plot finally stopped being restless, Juezhou heaved a sigh of relief, and went straight to his purpose of coming out to meet the young man - to get some money and eat soft food.

  "...I'm so hungry." Jue Zhou tugged at the corner of the young man's clothes.

  The young man nodded: "Okay, I'll take you to dinner."

  There is a restaurant near the low-rent housing, which sells Sichuan cuisine. Jue Zhou can't eat too spicy food, so he tasted a piece of meat and got angry.

  The young man handed him a glass of ice water.

  He was obviously a bad man full of flirty talk on the phone, but when we met, the young man was very serious, he didn't say a word that made Jue Zhou uncomfortable, and he said very little, he kept staring at Jue Zhou intently.

  Jue Zhou couldn't stand the heat, he stuck out his tongue, his eyes were misty with tears, besides it was still summer, his temples were wet with sweat.

  The young man suddenly stretched out his cold fingers, grabbed the tip of Juezhou's chin, and pulled him a little towards him, "Is it very spicy?"

  "It's okay." After losing skin hunger and thirst, Juezhou began to resist physical contact between same-sex people, and couldn't help but want to pull his chin back.

  Opening his mouth, the hot breath he exhaled was smelled by the other party.

  Slight paprika, and toothpaste mint.