The cannon fodder attack in the rich and powerful (5)

The freshly washed fingers were cool white, but soon became lightly powdered.

  Fortunately, the other people in the ward have withdrawn their eyes to look at Juezhou, and no one noticed that the handsome young man is half-kneeling in front of Juezhou at the moment.

  The dark pupils covered by the fine eyelashes were full of nervous excitement at the moment, and there was an indescribable darkness inside.

  The strength of Juezhou's straight spine suddenly dissipated, and the other hand couldn't help but touch the back of Xie Wenchen's neck.

  The words that came out were not like reprimands, but rather ambiguous moans: "What are you doing..."

  "Don't you like it?" Xie Wenchen raised his head slightly, with a bit of confusion, frowned and let go of Juezhou.

  Jue Zhou's current appearance was reflected in his eyes, his white earlobes were red, and the red mark pinched by Zhou Chenyu was still there.

  Suddenly losing the warm touch against the skin, Juezhou almost took the initiative to lean up, biting the tip of his tongue to restrain himself.

  Juezhou: [System! Woo woo wow, the protagonist Shou is a pervert! 】The gay man is by my side, grass.

  The system quickly comforted: [Host, calm down first, you seem to treat him like this in the original book, so the protagonist Shou is just obeying your thoughts...]

  Juezhou suddenly remembered that according to the setting, the gay man was himself. Although he thinks that he is a little villain who only emerges every five hundred years, he can't be perverted enough to force the protagonist to treat him like this!

  For the year-end bonus, he wouldn't either... He thought about it, and he was willing to give in.

  Just lick it, it's like being licked by a dog, and the neighbor's puppy will also lick Juezhou's fingers.

  "You did a great job," Juezhou took a deep breath, resisted the shame, and patted Xie Wenchen's profile lightly, "I will do the same next time."

  It may be that he slept late last night, and he saw a slight smile in Xie Wenchen's silent eyes.

  This smile is like the ice and snow in the spring, and it melts in an instant, as if it was an illusion of Juezhou. When Juezhou blinked and looked again, Xie Wenchen was expressionless, pursed his lips and said nothing, it seemed that the blackness became faster.

  Juezhou felt that if he told Xie Wenchen again that I only wanted you to help me play games, Xie Wenchen would no longer believe it.

  [Brother Tong, the General Administration will pay for the mental damage of straight men's gay men. 】 Jue Zhou said weakly.

  System: [Of course! I will try my best to help you win, it's really hard for you. 】

  Juezhou really wants the year-end bonus, but he doesn't want to force the protagonist to accept it.

  According to this progress, if the protagonist Gong doesn't confess sooner or later, he will sooner or later steal the protagonist's body!

  When Jue Zhoushen was about to say something to Xie Wenchen, the phone in his pocket suddenly rang. He took it out and glanced at it. It was a call from a girl he had met at school before.

  The girl's family is not good, and she has been working in the bar. The last time she asked Juezhou for contact information, Juezhou did not refuse. He is a pure straight man of steel and rarely refuses a girl's request.