05: Lonely Night

Yoongi's POV

We were on a taxi, driving to our dorm. Yunki, was sleeping, and I was awake keeping my eyes on him, making sure he was alright. Then I looked the other side, looking at he street signs and stuff like that. My phone battery was dead, what could I do?

The car stopped, and the driver said," We are here."

I came out of the car, and woke him up. Then he started coughing. Sometimes he chokes on his saliva. Then he mumbled something.

"Yunki speak up," I reminded him. He has this habit of mumbling.

"Where are we?" he asked.

"We are going to our dorm," I answered and I dragged his hand. We walked in, and we saw Manager Sejin talking to a guy?

I was surprised to see him, and was he.

"Yoongi and Yunki, I didn't you were coming now," he said.

"Yeah, we are looking for our dorm," I replied.

"This is Kim Namjoon, your roommate," Sejin said pointing to the guy he was talking to. Namjoon waved.

"And he'll show you the way."

And then Namjoon took off. And Yunki was half asleep, balancing himself by the wall.

"Let's go," I woke him up.

Few Minutes Later

It was pretty neat in our dorm. We got our own rooms. Yunki was already fast asleep. I lied down on my bed, and slept.

01: 34 AM

June 21 2010

I woke up, to the sound of groaning. I realized it was Yunki. I jumped out of bed and rushed towards his room. When I entered his room, Namjoon was there helping him up.

"Is he okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, he fell," Namjoon replied.

"I don't know if this is too much of a bother, but can you... sleep with m-me," he asked. I smiled, and lied on his bed along with Namjoon. We slept between him. I liked sleeping this way because I felt safer.