21: Dinner

Dinner time. The last thing I want to do is stay with my bandmates and eat dinner with them. We tell each other our problems, and if they ask me why I am cold, we would get in a big fight.

"So, you all know that Taehyung cannot sleep without hugging something right?" Hoseok began, with chuckle.

Taehyung groaned.

We all nodded our heads.

"Well, he asked if he could sleep and cuddle with Jimin that night. And in the morning, he was..." Hoseok began laughing.

The other looked impatient to know what was funny.

"What happened?" Namjoon asked.

"Taehyung... was dry humping Jimin," Hoseok burst out laughing.

I tried to keep a straight face but that was so funny for us, excluding Jimin and Taehyung. I snorted while the others laughed.

"Stop it. It is not funny," Jimin crossed his arms and huffed.

Taehyung did not say a word and was about to start eating. Jin gasped and smacked Taehyung's hand.

"We are supposed to pray first," Jin said.

"But, I am in a bad mood. So I do not need to pray," Taehyung said.

"Well your grandmother always said you have to pray before eating. Then you will have good luck and be happy, so do what your grandmother told you to do. She is in heaven looking at you," Jin said.

Taehyung sighed and looked at the ceiling.

"Fine."

~~~

"So Yoongi did you upload the file?" Jungkook asked.

"Yoongi shook his head.

"It is still uploading, I left my laptop on. It should be finished now," Yoongi said and my eyes grew wide.

Flashback

Yoongi left his studio, and I came in. Sometimes he just forgets to shut down his laptop. This year five laptops have died just because he does not turn it off.

And just as I suspected, his laptop was not off.

I clicked shut down and left.

End of Flashback

I should have known he was uploading the file!

Ugh! I am toast.

"...Yunki?"

"Earth to Yunki!" I snapped back to reality.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Eat hyung," Jungkook said.

I began eating.

"Today, you seem happier and not cold Yunki. I am happy for you," Namjoon said.

"You still have not told us why you were cold last time," Jimin said.

I looked at him which seemed more like a glare to him. I looked the other side when I realised that I was scaring him when he began breathing abnormally.

I'm sorry guys. Why cant I get over the fact that she is dead. There a billions of women out there and you are just one.