16: Awkward

"Hey Sofia!" Yunki shouted, having a big smile on his face.

He jumped and waved and I giggled at his cuteness. I ran to him and hugged him. When I pulled from the hug, he kissed me. I was so happy and shy. I twirled my hair after that.

"I love you Sofia," he said smiling, and I smiled too, looking like an idiot. 

"I love you too Yunki," I said, then we kissed again. 

"Sofia?" he said.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"Sofia," he said again.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Wake up. Are you okay?" He asked.

My eyes snapped open and I could not see anything. I was somewhere with Yunki. Oh no no no, I should have left his place a long time ago. Grandma must be thinking I am lost. I got of Yunki's bed and quickly dialed my grandma, and she quickly accepted the call.

"Sofia! Where are you! I have been looking for you. I called your mom, your dad, your uncles and all your relatives?!" she yelled from the phone.

"I am okay grandma. I am having a sleepover with my friend," I replied back to her.

"Friend? You mean that Yunki boy from your university?" She asked.

"Yeah!" I said.

"You are sleeping with a hormonal boy!" she yelled from the phone. 

"Hey grandma, it is okay. He is a good guy, and I trust him. He was the one who helped me get past those jerks," I said while looking at Yunki. He smiled. 

"Okay. But let me talk to him, in private," my grandma said and I gave the phone to him. He left his room and left me alone.  

~~~

He came back and gave the phone to me, and we lied on the bed, and his eyes were closed so I must have thought he was asleep. I looked at his fluffy hair which was on his pale skin, covering his eyes,

"Do not stare at me like that, you freak," he said and I giggled, and opened his eyes smiling at me.

"I am... sorry for staring at you like that," I said between giggles.

"Good, now sleep," he said and closed his eyes once again. I turned around and closed my eyes too, trying to sleep. 

~~~~~

I was on my phone, well I could not sleep. And I can stay up late, since today is a Saturday. I was on Instagram looking at Kylie Jenner's pictures. 

Boring.

Boring.

Why is she always so good.

I sighed and I continued scrolling, but then my breathing stopped. Yunki just grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. I thought he was awake and trying to rape me at first but then I realised he was sleeping while wrapping his arms around me.

I got calmer a few minutes later and slept. 

....

I opened my eyes slowly, and looked at our position. I was on him, and how is he... still sleeping? Nevermind, his arms are still around me and I have got to pee like stat! 

I tried moving off the bed but his grip tightened. I blushed, because it kind of seems like those dirty scenarios I make up in my head which are about Yunki and I are actually coming true. I shook him and he woke up, then his eyes widened when he saw our position.

"I am so sorry Sofia! I did not mean to do that. I... I am really sorry. If you do not want to be touched, I will not touch you. Oops! What did I just say," He said, quickly letting go off me, then slapping his hand on his mouth with wide eyes.

"Uh... I am sure you did not mean to say that. And um... where is the... bathroom?" I asked his kind of feeling shy.

He went red and said, "Oh the bathroom, it is there."

I nodded, an walked quickly away from there. Oh, what have I done to you Yunki.