26: Gone

"Why nurse?" Namjoon asked.

"We do not know what happened but I am sure he hit his head on a hard surface. So, he forgot some things. I think he remembers the people who he loves the most," the nurse explained then left.

'Hit his head on a hard surface?'  Yoongi thought, then it hit him.

'I punched him, then he hit his head. Ugh, why did I have to do that'  Yoongi thought.

Jungkook sat on a dark corner and said, "We are out of his mind. We are strangers to him and it is my fault."

Jimin patted Jungkook's back and said,"No it's not, Jungkook-ah, he will probably remember us."

Yoongi thought for a while and said," He isn't going to remember us by chance. We need to work hard to help him remember, if... it is possible."

Yoongi looked down regretting what he did the previous night.

Soon the nurse took Yunki out, who was sleeping on a wheelchair. 

"Take him home and let him rest. He should eat well. And don't force him to trust you. Don't forget to change the bandage in about four or five days," the nurse said.

Yoongi carried Yunki's sleeping figure and nodded while Namjoon took the wheelchair, and then they all left. 

Sorry it was short and that it took me two weeks to update.