18: Flashback

Hello readers and you know what today is. Today is our Golden Maknae, Jungkook's birthday. He is 25 right now. We are all getting older but we will still stay young. Okay thank you for reading this and I hope you have a good day/night.

Flashback

"Sofia, are you okay?" Yunki asked, but there was no reply.

"What is wrong? Why are you in the hospital? Why are you like this?" Yunki asked.

He felt tears forming in his eyes and he hid his eyes with his hair. He heard the door open but did not bother to turn to see who it was.

"Mr. Min Yunki, she is still alive. We will try our best to save her. So, please stay out of the room," a woman's voice began.

He nodded and left the room and sat near a woman and a little girl.

"Hello!" the little girl beamed.

"Hello," he croaked out.

"My auntie is in there. She is very sick. The doctors are helping her. Oh and this is my mommy!" she pointed to the woman.

The woman smiled softly and waved.

"Hello Yunki," she said.

Yunki recognised the voice. It was Sofia's sister. He smiled too and waved.

"Hi," he said faintly.

"Why were you visiting my auntie? Are you her boyfriend?" the girl asked, curiously.

Her mom pinched her a little bit and said, "Stop asking those type of questions. Why cant you introduce yourself."

"Fine. I am Ava and my mommy's name is Jessica," Ava said then they went quiet for a good six hours until the doctor came out, sweating.

"How is she?" Jessica asked.

"I'm sorry," the doctor said, and Yunki panicked.

"Sorry? Sorry for what? Why are you sorry? Tell me," he said.

"We could not save her. She is gone," The doctor said, and Ava whimpered.

Yunki dropped on his knees and began sobbing. He felt a hand softly patting his back.

"We tried. It will be best if you leave and get some fresh air from outside. I wish you a good day," The doctor said then left.

Yunki stood up and walked away.

"I did not say I loved you didn't I?" he muttered then his eyes rolled back and he collapsed.

---

Sorry it was short. I hope you liked it.

Written by,

Your Favorite Author <3