07: The Fourth

Yunki's POV

06: 30 AM

The boy came in, with Sejin beside him.

"Guys this is a new member of Bangtan Sonyeondan, Jung Hoseok. Hoseok these are your bandmates. Introduce yourselves," Sejin said.

"I am Kim Namjoon. Nice to meet you," Namjoon said offering Hoseok his hand to shake. He accepted.

"I am Min Yoongi," Yoongi said.

"And my name is Min Yunki, his twin," I said pointing at Yoongi.

Hoseok smiled.

After introducing, Hoseok went to the assessment room, because it is his first day, and we have to pass an assessment. So for the whole day, Hoseok was passing an assessment, Namjoon was trying to keep things calm between me and Yoongi.

7: 57 PM

Yoongi's eyes were on me for the whole day. The eyes had rage in them as they gave me a deadly glare, but it couldn't go though me. I wasn't really bothered about it. At least I had Namjoon and Hoseok with me.

They distracted me from focusing on Yoongi.

I could tell that we were going to arrive at our dorm really late, so I was talking with Hoseok. Man, it's surprising when you meet someone for the first time but, it's more surprising when you get used to them really quickly.

Hoseok asked me a question. He said, "Hey, why is Yoongi looking at you like that?"

I looked at Yoongi, and he was looking the other side.

"I don't want to talk about it," I said to Hoseok.

10: 28 PM

We arrived at our dorm, and I didn't know we would reach this late. Namjoon yawned when he got out the the car.

"Let's go in guys," he said.

So when we walked in our dorm, Hoseok looked at the room very curiously.

"So, this is your room Hoseok," I showed Hoseok his room.

"The kitchen is over there," I pointed to the kitchen.

"And restroom is behind this door, okay?"

He nodded.

"Thank you," he said.

"No problem."

Yoongi came in and asked if he could talk to me. I decided yes to hear what he was going to say.

"So, I know that I acted like a brat. I was mad about a stupid thing, and I should have brushed it off," he said.

"I'm really sorry if I hurt you. Do you forgive me?"

Tears were threatening to fall.

"Of course I do, pabo," I hugged him while tears slipped out. My eyelids became heavy, then everything became dark.....

This is the end of chapter! Did you enjoy it. Hope you did. If you've got anything to ask or tell me, don't be afraid to message or comment. I would love to hear from you. Thanks for reading this and I hope you have a great day/ night.

*peace*