09: Jin

A couple of months passed, and we were in Autumn. I thought Bang Si-hyuk said BTS was going to be a rap group, but that changed when another trainee was joining in. And he is not a rapper.

Today was the day, when we were going to meet him. We haven't got his full name, so we called him 'Jin', because Namjoon said his short name is that.

Today is a break day, for all of us. We get to do the things we wanted to do. Yoongi was sleeping, Hoseok was dyeing his hair brown. Namjoon was calling his mom on his phone, and I was reading a book.

---

"Hey guys!"  Hoseok ran into the room, jumping up and down while hair shacking. 

"What is that noise Namjoonie?" Namjoon's mom said from the phone. I saw Namjoon's face going pink when he realized Hoseok and I heard his mom saying 'Namjoonie'.

"It's my bandmates mom, and don't call me that," He said whispering the last few sentences, as he left the room. 

I heard laughter from Namjoon's mom.

"Look at my hair. I look swag! Right?" he said. 

Swag...

Isn't it called swa-

"Earth to Yunki, I asked you a question and you didn't answer it yet."

"Dude," I said with a blank face.

"Hmm?" 

"What does this face tell you?" I pointed to my face.

"Your face says.... I don't look swag," Hoseok sighed.

"How can I be swag," He asks.

"Firstly it's called swaeg. And you gotta act like Yoongi," I say.

"That's it?"

"Yeah."

"Acting like Yoongi is gonna be hard," he says.

"Mmm," I nodded.

"Because you are not him," I say.