10: The Vocalist

"Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world!" I sang.

"Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love," I listened to Rihanna's song.

Even though we have busy schedules, late at night I was in 100% fan boy mode, crazy about her. Namjoon thought I was crazy in love for her, but I wasn't.

"You've got to stop thinking about her. You are becoming nuts," Namjoon said.

I looked at him blankly, because I was listening to her songs again with my earphones.

"Did you say something?" I asked him and he face palmed.

"We are going to meet Jin today. Isn't that wonderful?" he said.

"Yeah," I nodded.

Hoseok entered the room with Yoongi and saw me.

"Are there two Yoongi now?" he asked, and we burst into laughter.

---

"Aww man I left my phone at our dorm," I said.

"Bang Si-hyuk? Where are we going?" Hoseok asked.

"To meet the new member," he replied.

"Is his name Jin?" I asked.

"That's his nickname," he replied again.

"Okay guys, save these questions for him. He'll answer them for you," he said.

---

The door opened and it revealed someone I knew was Jin.

"Jin these are your bandmates," Bang Si-hyuk spoke.

"Hello I am Kim Seokjin but you can call me Jin. I am a vocalist of... uh," he trailed off.

"BTS," Namjoon said.

"Yes! BTS," Jin said.

"Good you guys introduce yourselves, and you should not fight, okay?" Bang Si-hyuk said and he left.

"Hi Jin! I'm Jung Hoseok but my stage name will be J-Hope, a main dancer and part a sub rapper of Bangtan Sonyeondan. Nice to meet you," Hoseok beamed.

"Nice to meet you too Hoseok," Jin said.

"I'm Kim Namjoon and my future stage name will be Rap Monster. I am a main rapper of Bangtan Sonyeondan," Namjoon introduced himself.

"I'm Min Yunki a Sub rapper too. I haven't thought about my stage name yet. And this one next to me is my brother," I said.

After I introduced myself, there was an awkward silence.

"Hey Yoongi you forgot to introduce yourself," Namjoon said, and Yoongi sighs in annoyance.

"I'm Min Yoongi or Agust D as my stage name. And do not get confused between me and Yunki," I said.

"Was that a threat?" Seokjin asks.

"No," I said.

"Okay."

There was another uncomfortable silence.

"So," Hoseok began.

"So what?" Jin raised and eyebrow.

"What is your birthday. So that we know who is hyung and who is maknae," Hoseok said.

"Well I was born on December 4, 1992," Jin said.

"September 12, 1994," Namjoon said.

"February 18, 1994 ," Hoseok said.

They looked at Yoongi and I.

"March 9, 1993," we both said.

---

Today we left quite early. We left at five o'clock pm.

---

Date: Saturday 21 August 2010

Subject: Meeting Kim Seokjin

Dear Diary

It's me again Yunki, your owner. Today went well. My bandmates and I met Jin on August 21 2010. We did not fight. And the best part is that Jin can cook really well. Which means I can stop cooking for everyone.

I still haven't thought about my stage name. Kai, YK, Xian, Xiao? I cannot make up my mind. Well it's kind of late and dinner smells awesome!

Written by Min Yunki

A stage nameless freak, nobody knows.