22: Why Hyung?

No One's POV

After dinner, Yunki locked himself up in his room and sat on his bed, dissapointed.

'Why can't I be nicer? It's just a girl, I need help' He thought.

Just as he was about to lie on his bed, someone knocked on his door. He stood up from his bed and opened the door.

Jeon Jungkook.

The young teen boy who had always troubled Yunki had come to his door and greeted Yunki with a glare. 

Yunki scoffed and crossed his arms, saying, "What do you want? And get rid of that face. Do you respect your hyung or not?"

"Hyung? I don't think you deserve that honorific," Jungkook kept his gaze at Yunki.

'So rude to his hyung, this boy does not have respect' Yunki thought.

"Why are you here?" Yunki sighed in frustration and massaged his temples. 

"I heard you were being mean to Jimin, so I came here to tell you to say sorry to him," Jungkook said with a blank face.

"Why should I? You cannot boss me around. And it is my choice if I want to apologize to him," Yunki said and Jungkook gritted his teeth.

"You don't want to apologize, but you need to,"Jungkook said.

"Go away Jeon Jungkook. Let me have peace," Yunki pleaded.

"I don't know what happened with you. It would be better if you never joined BTS," Jungkook admitted.

If looks could kill, Jungkook would have died the second he said that. Yunki walked up to Jungkook and...

....

"Why hyung, why?"