Chapter 6- New Cats

Patchkit's ears lag flat against his head. I can't believe it. No. I won't believe it. I'll meet new cats and avoid the lake. Anything to keep me from seeing through the Star Lake- and into the clans. "I guess I'll be okay" He murmured to himself.

A long-legged she-cat came up to him. "What's wrong?" She asked, pawing at the ground. "Oh, just that I don't know any cats here, really is all." He mewed, and looked at the cat. She looked less than a moon older than him, just more long-legged. "I'm Bouncepaw" She meowed. "I like to think my Starclan name is Bouncefeather though. You are?"

"I'm Patchkit." He replied."Could you show me Starclan territory?"He didn't know where to go or anything,so he let Bouncepaw show him around.

"Follow me!" She meowed. Wow. Does this cat ever run out of energy? Patchkit hurried to catch up to Bouncepaw, nearly running into a pine tree. "This is Shadowclan's territory in Starclan" she meowed. "Any cat can come here if they want to though"Patchkit nodded his head in agreement.

Two cats almost knocked Bouncepaw over as they raced past. "Sorry!"called the ginger one, scrambling to catch up to the other. "Who were they?" Asked Patchkit. "The ginger one is Redpaw, the brown one is Oakpaw." Bouncepaw meowed. She dashed off to follow them. "Come on!"