Chapter 10- The Founders

Patchkit raced after his friends. "Now where are we going?" Not one of them answered. He then looked ahead of him, where Redpaw was.

Redpaw had just crashed into an old-looking tomcat,whose blue eyes glittered with annoyance. "Watch where you're going please." He mumbled. "To think such a clumsy cat is related to me" Redpaw whimpered as the cat walked off.
"It's not hard to believe you're related to him, but by personality-" Moonkit snorted. Redpaw cut her off mid-sentence. "He's my mother's father." Redpaw mumbled. "Flamepelt"

"We should tell the founders about it" Stoatclaw meowed. He had just listened to the kits' story, now offering his advise. "I'll get them" His black-tipped tail swished across the grass, and Stoatclaw left to get the cats.

"So these six have all had the same dream?" A shecat asked. Her holly-green eyes shone, and her dark pelt was hard to see amongst the shadows of the trees.

"As far as I can tell. Shadowstar, Windstar, Skystar, and Thunderstar, do you object?" Riverstar asked. "What do we do?" Patchkit asked. "I'm worried about that battle"

"What are your names again?" Asked the gray and white tom, licking his paw. The cat seemed to think he was in charge, he had said earlier that he thought the clans should unite under one leader to stop battles between clans. "Redpaw, Bouncepaw, Oakpaw, Moonkit, Skykit, and Patchkit" Bouncepaw meowed.

The tom just muttered under his breath. "Skystar stop" Growled the wiry, brown shecat. After the other cats had left, Riverstar came up to Patchkit. "It'll be fine in the end" He meowed. Patchkit cocked his head. "What do you mean?"

"One day, there will finally be peace between the clans" Riverstar replied. "But today is not that day"