2

Pain was the first thing that ummi wake up with, her neck ache, with a heavy groan she wait upright scanning the dim surrounding, her mind wander back to last night and she shake her head, she slept off while waiting for fu'ad she sigh and stand up.

"Why?
why will you do that?
How many times did i have to warned you about that?
The family account is to be used for such petty insignificant things, how did soo much money leave without my concert, who sign the cheque?"the familiar voice thunder from the kitchen making ummi to glance closely at the wall clock.

"5am."she mutter to herself and walk to the kitchen door where the bright light is illustrating from.

"Kareem sign the cheque?
As what?
I don't care how will do it but i want that money back into the account before 8am,
what nonsense,
Since when did Kareem become serious with business,
Don't take me for a fool, I know how every single dine is spend in that company and i refused to agreed to let such huge amount of money disappear without me tracing what's been use for."fu'ad say as he look up from the mug in his front to the silhouette standing by the door.

"I just want my money back period,
8am or you won't like the consequences."fu'ad say staring at ummi who walk inside the kitchen.

She quietly sit on one of the stool and glance at fu'ad, she wonder if he sleep at all, how can someone be talking about work at this odd early hour of the morning, he's sure obsessed with his work.

"Good morning."fu'ad greet ending the call and drop the phone on the kitchen island making ummi to look up at him.

"Good morning."she greet with a smile as she read the inscribed on the mug with "Best brother"  written boldly on the mug.

"Did you sleep well?
I mean does your neck hurt because mine feel like crap."he say and ummi chuckle.

"It did,
I thought you didn't sleep at all?"she say and fu'ad shake his head.

"I guess i stay longer than usual, I came down and found you asleep i should have wake you up to go to the bedroom if i know our neck will hurt this badly."he say and ummi shake her head glancing at fu'ad who's staring at her.

"I'm fine tho,"she say and he push the mug to her front.

"Have some tea."he say and she glance at the mug with the creamy looking tea inside.

"I didn't brush."she say and fu'ad chuckle.

"I always eat and brush whenever i want, is it necessary to brush in the morning before eating, I mean it's just tea."he say with a fascinating smile staring as ummi grab the mug.

"I thought you are one of those men that will prefer coffee over tea, I mean all rich guys prefer that bitter substance."she say and fu'ad shake his head.

"I love tea,
Soo much, I can drink it at anytime,
I do drink coffee but that's only when I'm upset, black, bitter coffee precisely."he say and ummi sip on the tea, it's the sweetest tasteful tea she's ever drink.

"That's pretty much exact,
I was thinking we have lunch together today."ummi ask dropping the mug on the island and fu'ad smile.

"Are you asking me out?"he ask with a smile that makes ummi gaze turn bashful.

"I'm just eager and desperate to know you, for someone with soo much money you are nice and....... it's just.....you are a good guy."ummi say trying to find a better word but couldn't.

"You are good girl to."he say and they both roar into laughter, suddenly there laughter died down at once and fu'ad release a heavy breathe.

"I will love to have lunch with you but.....I have a really tight schedule today."he say with a pause staring at ummi then avert his gaze.
"You are my wife right?"he ask the rhetorical question that makes him chuckle nervously to himself as he scratch his forehead.
"I will come and have lunch with you,
It's the responsible thing a husband should do."he say with a smile making ummi to smile.