45

"Ummi, Fu'ad is here to see you."farhana say entering the bedroom and open the curtains at once.

"I don't want to see anyone."ummi say the tranquility in her voice makes her mum sigh.

"Ofcrse you don't want,
Nowadays you don't want to see anyone nor do anything, don't be hard on yourself my dear, we can't question the almighty and yu certainly cannot continue to live like this."her mum say picking the dirty clothes from the bedroom floor.

"Mum i have had enough heartbreak and emotions for the past 1year, i know what fu,ad want and i can't give him that, to be in a stupid relationship is least of my problem at the moment."ummi say and her mum give her a pitiful look.

"Obviously,
But unfortunately you have to move on and i believe fu,ad is the perfect man for you, i know you two had a rough past but nonetheless he care."farhana say throwing the clothes into the hamper by the bed.

"Dad care to you know."ummi say and her mum shaoe her head.

"Don't drag him into this ummi."her mum say warningly.

"Why?
Mum everyone make mistake an...

"the first time is cleared as a mistake,
Cheating for the 2nd time isn't a mistake, ummi don't mend into your dad and i problems."her mum say amd ummi take a deep breathe.

"Then nobody should try to force me to do anything,"ummi grumble and her mum glance at her.

"Atleast fu,ad save you the embarrassment from that useless ex of yours, apparently now people don't make there own decision in life, life doesn't give us a choice either, we go with whatever it is life throw on us and continue living, stand up and go meet that guy in the parlor."farhana say and ummi lay back on the bed.

"I'm not going mum,
I don't want to start a relationship with anyone, jalal memories are still fresh in my memory."ummi say and her mum shake her head.

"Unfortunately you don't have a
Choice, Amir needs a father figure, the last thing you want is the boy growing up all grumpy and reserved as he is, Amir is a curious child, filled his life with someone he will look up to as a father figure, the last thing you want is him growing up  questioning his true identity."farhana say and ummi ignore hermum ranting.

After her failed attempt to convince her daughter to come meet the gentleman farhana is left with no choice than to come down and let the man know her daughter doesn't want to comply which makes him to leave disappointed.

*

********************
Ummi

"Thank you very much kareem."i say as i walk him to his car.

"Anything for you anty ummi."he say as we stop by the grey Mercedes c300, he have little Amir on his hand but he drop the him and the boy begin running aroubd making me to release a heavy breathe.

"It is going to ne fine Aunty ummi."kareem say and i shrug.

"It is,
How's everyone at home?" i ask as though i didn't ask a while ago.

"They are healing."kareem say and we both stay quiet.

"things re never going to be same without him, his dead affected everyone differently, especially ya."kareem add and i nod.

there's another tenss silence before he decide to speak.

"I know this is all difficult and i have no righg, absolute no right to interfere but wlh Aunty ummi he needs you, it doesn't matter wether you and him were married, i don't know how you are dealing with the lost, but he isn't handling it well and I'm scared for him because one of this days he will detonate."kareem say and ummi release a heavy breathe.