4

The next morning fu'ad is surprise when he didn't see ummi downstairs very early, his meeting has been rescheduled to 2pm and he want to spend some time with her, yesterday night she seems off throughout the dinner, somehow ummi thinks she's not very beautiful since she saw Raziqah.

He head back upstairs and stand by ummi bedroom door deliberating.

Putting on the blue highwaist jeans ummi stare at her sweaty reflection in the mirror, she has literally ransacked her whole bedroom putting on different English wear since after subhi prayer, she honestly believe fu'ad can never get over someone like Raziqah only to end up with a potato sack like her, she sigh at her reflection and remove the trouser and grab the black jumpsuit on the bed, she put it on and stare at the 4inch heels before grabbing it, she's not a heel person, despite her short height she still stick to wearing her flats, she put the heels and stand in front of the mirror as the bedroom door open.

"Ummi."fu'ad call pushing the bedroom door open as ummi quickly turn and crumble on the floor, fu'ad try his best not to laugh but he couldn't, he roar into laughter and enter the bedroom closing it shut behind him as he scan the bedroom with clothes all around.

"What is going on here?"he ask sitting on the edge of the bed as he help her up, ummi quietly remove the heels and sit on the bed, she feel so damn uncomfortable wearing this especially with fu'ad sitting in the bedroom.

"I'm just going through my clothes."she grumble grabbing one of the black abaya from the bed and put it on her lap.

Fu'ad find himself smiling, ummi is definitely try to impress him he doesn't know how he will convince her that he's OK and that she's beautiful just the way she is.

"Mimi."he call and ummi hummm in response.

"I love the fact that you love wearing abaya, it's decent and nobody will have to look you around,
You are beautiful and i just want us to work on our relationship,
Raziqah and i dated for 6years, surely i really do loved her she was the only girl i find myself fascinated with but....
We are just not compatible and she chooses to leave and I'm glad she did because i wouldn't meet you,
You have been spurn but that doesn't make any difference, let's just be happy and start something new."he say and ummi nod.

"I wanted to look good tho."she grumble and fu'ad chuckle.

"You are beautiful already,
How about we go have breakfast with my parents?"he suggest and ummi scratch her palms a habit he noticed she does whenever she's anxious.

"Is it necessary i can c........

"It's Sunday,
Everyone will be home,
Including my dad, come on they usually have breakfast by 11 there."he say standing up and ummi nod.

"Let's clean up the bedroom right?"he say and ummi nod but didn't stand up.

"You look good with the jumpsuit tho."he say with a smile and ummi just feel like the ground should open,
She hate compliments.

"Aren't you going to work?"she ask and fu'ad roll his eyes as he pick the clothes around the bedroom.

"By 2pm but now I'm thinking of canceling it all,
Let's spend some time together today,
Let's have today all to ourselves."he suggest and ummi find herself smiling.

"You will do that for me?"she say and fu'ad chuckle.

"You are my wife right?
I mean if Mrs fu'ad want him home so shall it be."he say with a playfull bow and ummi chuckle.

Fu'ad put the clothes in the closet and tell her she shouldn't bother to arrange it because he will call the cleaner to come in when they leave,
Ummi wait until fu'ad leave the bedroom before she quickly change into her usual abaya and exit the bedroom.